Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A look at the Rams, from a Rams fan

ramsfan09

Rams 09, too big for me to quote on the phone... I am quite giddy about the Rams leaving. This town doesnt deserve a football team and I've had far more negative experiences at the games or from fans around here than I ever have from philly or Dallas. There are quite a few coworkers and people I know that I look very much forward to dancing on their football graves. I'm bitter and I'm totally a sore loser. walking out of that ****ty dome a loser a few too many times has jaded me.

The amount of money it's going to cost taxpayers here for a new stadium is reason enough for me to want them to move.

Let's just agree , let's go blues and lets go cards. And I hope for a better game tomorrow than in expecting

Question: What in the holy hell is up with your uniforms? specifically that dark blue/white combination

I always thought the 90`s royal/gold unis were one of th freshest looks in football. Now this tragedy

Every time I see it I die a little inside. Please tell me you all are bringing the old look back?

Nothing personal, but I think franchise removal is one of the worst things that goes on in pro sports, especially when the name/uniforms etc. are not left behind. 

I really can't understand how one could consider themselves a "fan" of a team that was ripped away from its fans; not sure how one could ever really feel it was their own team, and get behind it 100%, etc. 

Some teams just deserve to be perennially jinxed.  Just my .02.

Nothing personal, but I think franchise removal is one of the worst things that goes on in pro sports, especially when the name/uniforms etc. are not left behind.

I really can't understand how one could consider themselves a "fan" of a team that was ripped away from its fans; not sure how one could ever really feel it was their own team, and get behind it 100%, etc.

Some teams just deserve to be perennially jinxed. Just my .02.

As an OKC Thunder season ticket holder/fan I can tell you that it is actually quite easy :)

My thoughts:

Redskins have the suckier team and organization

Rams have the suckier fans

Living my whole life 90 minutes from St Louis I know that the Cardinals will always be tops in St Louis and the Rams are third fiddle even behind the Blues. As a longsuffering Skins fan and also a lifelong spoiled Cardinals fan I can say that I'm thankful that our opening day is just four months away.

Clear up eh? ;) Nice to see another Rams fan here. I think this is the first time I've seen another since I started posting here years ago.I have to respectfully disagree with some of your points though.

First, I think Tre Mason was indeed in the dog house. Fisher is kind of notorious for putting players into it, and Tre seemed to fit everything. I think the biggest peice of evidence against your argument is that Tre is still not very good in pass protection and it's not like an injury has forced him into the lineup. Reports were that he looked very good in practice and I don't think anything was keeping him from at least not even being dressed except for the dog house. Also there was the cryptic way Fisher answered questions about him in press conferences when reporters wondered why he wasn't active... it was also different then the way he addressed Robinson. 

How'd that Rams' TEs are mostly blockers work out for you?  Hey, did you hear the announcers explain that Tre was held out while he learned pass protection?

Bringing out all the players you got from the rg3 trade for the coin toss

Come on man, that was CLASSIC!

It wasn't classic, it was wrong. Hopefully our team remembers this whenever you desperately want to make a trade with us...then again the team doesn't care about you sucker fans because they will be in Los Angeles next year.

Question: What in the holy hell is up with your uniforms? specifically that dark blue/white combination

I always thought the 90`s royal/gold unis were one of th freshest looks in football. Now this tragedy

Every time I see it I die a little inside. Please tell me you all are bringing the old look back?

I wouldn't bash the Rams uniforms because we have the ugliest in the league. It's like a true reflection of our awful franchise and thats a tragedy.

Archived