Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Be Thankful

Burgold

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Hope everyone got their bellies full and got to spend time with their family/friends.  I'm very thankful for everything I've got, the people and loved ones in my life and most importantly, my daughter.  She's only 6, and has no idea, but that kid has made a bigger impact on my life than anything.

She's taken a man, who at times was a crazy asshole with not much care in the world and taught him so many life lessons and most importantly, kindness, love, and patience.  The second she was born I went from Billy Bad Ass to teddy bear.  

Much love for my Tailgate brethren, especially the RTT crew!  

Oh I am thankful. And still very full.  I've gone from that lost,alone,digging food out of a trashcan,peeking at the edge guy to being with that special gal and having some of the best times of my life. All in just a few years. Very thankful indeed. :)

Thursday just further proved that Thanksgiving is the BEST holiday ever (well..tied with Christmas). I mean, whats better? If you're not waking up at 10 AM for the Macys Thanksgiving Day Parade, then turning on the CBS pre-game show at 11, watching the game at 11:30, getting showered and dressed at halftime, watching the rest of the game, eating turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes and downing alcohol (or in my case coke) by 4:30, watching the 4th quarter of the 4:30 game, eating pie and watching the 8:30 game along with downing more alcohol or coke, then getting more drunk and falling asleep to "A Christmas Story", then you have failed at Thanksgiving, and more importantly, you have failed at life. 

or as my brother puts it, "if you are still able to operate a vehicle and drive to the mall or walmart or best-buy at 9 PM, then you have failed at thanksgiving. seriously, you should be blackout drunk by 9 PM"

Hope everyone here succeeded at Thanksgiving :)

Archived