Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why don't we run no huddle more?

redskins4ever28

Kirk plays no huddle so well. His best gift is reading defenses pre snap. I don't get why we don't do it more with Kirk?

I think kirk played great tonight against Seattle. I still feel giants game was a fluke. Arizona will be another good test but if our defense wasn't so bad we would have a solid team IMO.

I'm not turning this into an rg3/Kirk thread but honestly id trade griffin for some picks and build the oline a little(to help no huddle)and fire haslett.

Kirk plays no huddle so well. His best gift is reading defenses pre snap. I don't get why we don't do it more with Kirk?

I think kirk played great tonight against Seattle. I still feel giants game was a fluke. Arizona will be another good test but if our defense wasn't so bad we would have a solid team IMO.

I'm not turning this into an rg3/Kirk thread but honestly id trade griffin for some picks and build the oline a little(to help no huddle)and fire haslett.

LOL. You turned it into a RG3/Kirk thread with that statement bro. I do agree though that we should run no huddle more. To add about our defense being so bad, I never see players on other teams fly out of nowhere into midair and completely miss the ball carrier.

Archived