Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Sign S Jamarca Sanford

Master Blaster

I love these threads were by page 3, no one actually remembers what their original argument was and just starts yelling stuff.

Eil had 20 seconds! The numbers back me up! The secondary is filled with Tappist Monks! How is that even possible?!?!?!?

We have 11 sacks on the year. 10 of them were against Jacksonville.

You saw them do a lot in one game against a terrible team.

Sorry, but I have a memory that extends past this season

This is what you are going with?

Hey man....I'm a glass half full guy.  It's just hard for me to believe that our Special Teams could be that bad two years in a row!  But I've been known to be wrong before.

Feel free to laugh, but I really like our Kicking Game.  It's those darn Coverage Units that give me pause.  Bring back Directional Kicking!

Our special teams have been "that bad" for about 7 years now. Started with Danny "gum chomper" Smith and has continued. I still shake my head at people crying to get Smith back when he was the one who started it all.

It starts with not having a lot of talented depth on your team.  If you don't have good depth, you are likely to have bad special teams because those players just aren't that good.

It starts with not having a lot of talented depth on your team. If you don't have good depth, you are likely to have bad special teams because those players just aren't that good.

I understand that, but they did "supposedly" sign good STs guys in free agency along with drafting players with STs experience. Don't get me wrong, I don't want Kotwica to go anywhere. I think he'll be a good coach and I know it takes time. The players need to step up. Plain and simple.

Crawford I don't mind but bringing in another 29-year old to suck at special teams seems like a waste of a spot.

And how did this thread make it to 7 posts without someone doing the "championship!" joke?

I believe that doing so is a punishable offense. 

Archived