Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GHH's Observations: The Good, The Bad and The 'Jeepers Creepers! Where did THAT come from ?!' W2: Hanging of Henne.

Gibbs Hog Heaven

I think my post fit better here than the no QB controversy one. 

First, love the win...team above all. 

Happy for Kirk, he got an opportunity I know he's wanted, and played the position at a high level. The O really clicked with Kirk commanding it.

Props to the other players that stepped up in place of injured players, (Chris Baker for Barry Cofield, Andre Roberts and Ryan Grant for Desean Jackson, Niles Paul for Jordan Reed, etc.)

Alfred Morris...so good. 

Amerson looks like he's going to be great for years to come. 

What a sack performance by Ryan Kerrigan! Hatcher is a monster, Orakpo, etc. 

I say all of this as a huge Robert Griffin III supporter and feel for the young man with another recovery/set back after looking good tos tart the game. I know he wasn't as far along as Kirk above the shoulders right now in this offense, reading defenses, making quick decisions and getting rid of the ball and so on...but I think after 4-6 games Robert would have turned a corner and worked through the growing pains....he's a mentally tough young guy. 

bad: Bacari Rambo, I would say I'm glad Merriwether will be back, but I don't think he'll be available for long ...not sure he can change his target point and he's a marked man. 

Httr!

That's how I saw it too, Martin.  TB tried to calm me down saying it the refs must have thought it was inconclusive, but that replay was very definitive.  It was just a really bad interpretation of the rule as I understand it and apparently everyone but the refs on the field understood it.

Agree with you Burgold. I had a very good view as I was relocated to club seats yesterday. Very nice meeting you yesterday.

Archived