Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: Protests play out in streets after teen is fatally shot by police

Sticksboi05

Are you really going to say Larry that black on black crime in black communities IS NOT a bigger problem than this one?  

Since you quoted my entire post, I can only conclude that you already know that the answer to "are you really going to say" is "no". But decided to pretend, anyway.

Since you quoted my entire post, I can only conclude that you already know that the answer to "are you really going to say" is "no". 

Fair enough...but I do have to admit that I don't understand why more African Americans are not outraged over the black on black crime rates in this country to the same level that a white cop shooting a black suspect upsets them.  

A good friend of mine who is African American, a man I have had the pleasure to call my Commander for almost my entire career, has often asked that rhetorical question during our lengthy discussions about this topic.    

But hey, keep hating the police.  I know you will call them when 3 guys roll up on you in your car, late at night at a gas station.

I'm 4'10", white & female. They'll get the same "chin-up" with a "Sup, fellas?" greeting. I've got team hats in my car windows. Let's talk game.

Ain't skeered.

A cop car? I'm outta there. Buh-bye.

But hey, keep hating the police.  I know you will call them when 3 guys roll up on you in your car, late at night at a gas station.

What neighborhood am I in ? If it's a bad neighborhood the cops won't show up until after the event anyway.

I won't call the cops unless it's for someone else.

And like Mary said...it's always just a wassup type of thing.

They are only there to buy sweet cigars to empty and re-fill them right ? None of them are there to get gas or food...

Imma stop you right there. No matter what neighborhood you're in, the cops won't show up until afterwards.

haha, Look here Kanye, if I am next to a donut shop in a good neighborhood I am not even sweating it.

I used to go to this place called White Hen outside of Boston right next door to a police station...the times I would go...everyone was considered a suspect to me. Never an issue. Not once.

haha, Look here Kanye, if I am next to a donut shop in a good neighborhood I am not even sweating it.

I used to go to this place called White Hen outside of Boston right next door to a police station...the times I would go...everyone was considered a suspect to me. Never an issue. Not once.

You think they're gonna abandon their precious fried dough?!?!?!?!?!?

Imma stop you right there. No matter what neighborhood you're in, the cops won't show up until afterwards.

Most of the time Cops are called to the seen after the fact and aren't actually there when the crime is committed.

Which is why I'm such a huge proponent of gun rights and self-defense.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ferguson-clerk-fired-for-racist-emails-feels-like-i-was-raped/

Ferguson Clerk Fired for Racist Emails: Feels Like I Was ‘Raped’

Former Ferguson City Court Clerk Mary Ann Twitty said Tuesday she was caught unawares when the city fired her for racist emails following a Department of Justice investigation into the city’s law enforcement practices, and believes she was made the scapegoat.

“It took me a while to get over the feeling of being raped and being thrown under the bus,” she told KMOV in her first interview since losing her job. “I feel like I was the sacrificial lamb.”

She added that if everyone who sent racist emails were fired they’d “have to shut the doors.” “It went on all the time.”

Wow. She was raped, throw under a bus, and made a sacrificial lamb.

And after all that she was well enough to seek out an interview.

(Okay, she felt like all of the above happened to her. Not sure if I'd be up to talking if even one or two of those things happened to me)

Well, I'm comforted to know that pretty much everyone in Ferguson city government was letting their racist freak flag fly, not just her.  I mean, we all suspected it, but it's nice to hear from the horse's mouth that we were correct.    :)

Archived