Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

On 12/25/2021 at 7:55 AM, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

I'm not sure but I think the Oline graded out pretty well (pass blocking) but either way they loaded up on OTs during signing day. 3-4 I think.

Most of the experts believe starting tackle Jaelyn Duncan will declare for the draft after the bowl game.

Duncan announces he’s coming back. Terps have a chance to be pretty good next year, if their defense can step up a couple notches.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Tough loss for the girls. Masonius gave them great minutes off the bench. There’s talent there, hopefully one or two of the bench girls can step up. Bigger news is getting Miller back to full strength. She is a bona fide star, and will make this team that much better when she gets back to full health and stamina.

Losing Cross to the league was expected. He looks like a day 2, early day 3 pick. Wish him all the best. Washington Whatevers could do much worse than selecting him.

Wahab is a liability defensively. Every time I see him out there he is getting abused. Offensively his footwork is pretty bad too. I feel like he has regressed this year, not sure why he left Georgetown. 

Hard to watch this team on offense sometimes. They have had like three shot clock violations tonight. Gove Russell the ball and let him drive and find an open man. He is pretty good at the little tear drop too.

2 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

They choked the game away up 4 with 30 seconds to go with Dante Scott throwing a forearm to the Northwestern dude's throat for no reason on an inbounds play.

I was following the gamecast and was wondering what the hell was happening, all it said was Scott turnover. Super undisciplined team, that's what happens when you have no consistency at the coaching position. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...