Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

38 minutes ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

Fox would be a huge get, imo, if true. Good coach. Hope Skinn can recruit. Played at Mason, so knows the area somewhat.

Getting locally tied guys should be a plus on the recruiting front. Gotta start getting some of the big dogs from the DMV to stay home. Crazy how many from the area are littered across the rosters of NCAA tournament teams.

Edited by Long n Left
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

I have seen Seton Hall play over the years. Main impression of Willard was that he is a serious no-nonsense coach. That's just the impression I got from watching him on the sidelines, have no idea what he is like in real life or in the locker room. Teams seem to play hard. Hoping for the best.

• Thanks 1

So, now Robinson has entered the transfer portal. That makes all three stud, young LBs leaving the program in just the past year plus, not to mention their potential stud QB to take over for Lia. Not a good look for Locksley, and the program. I think Locks needs to show definitive improvement this season, or that seat gonna warm up considerably.

1 hour ago, Long n Left said:

So, now Robinson has entered the transfer portal. That makes all three stud, young LBs leaving the program in just the past year plus, not to mention their potential stud QB to take over for Lia. Not a good look for Locksley, and the program. I think Locks needs to show definitive improvement this season, or that seat gonna warm up considerably.

This one has nothing to do with the team's on the field performance.

Robinson allegedly made a business decision (NIL).

2 hours ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

This one has nothing to do with the team's on the field performance.

Robinson allegedly made a business decision (NIL).

Really doesn’t matter the impetus for the transfer, it still is a bad look for the program, and that it’s not an isolated case.

• Like 1