Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Not exactly an impressive win but they took care of business. Don’t think Lia was particularly sharp and this officiating crew seemed to like to throw flags for PI and holding. The one Buffalo TD came on a play with blatant holding but whatever. 

Hopefully Dyches is ok. He got rolled up in a pile and limped off late. 

16 hours ago, TheDoyler23 said:

Not exactly an impressive win but they took care of business. Don’t think Lia was particularly sharp and this officiating crew seemed to like to throw flags for PI and holding. The one Buffalo TD came on a play with blatant holding but whatever. 

Hopefully Dyches is ok. He got rolled up in a pile and limped off late. 

Yeah, Lia didn’t look on it yesterday, and still threw for almost 300. That receiving corps they’ve got is sick though. If they stay healthy all season, that offense has got a chance to do some serious damage. And, that joker Hemby has got some wheels!

Then there’s the defense. Still a problem it looked like. Missing the LBs that transferred out for certain. Hopefully the young boys can step up, but I’m thinking we will see a number of games with both teams scoring in the 30’s. Maybe taking the over in Terps games is the way to go?!?

Regardless, looking forward to watching them drop 50+ on Charlotte Saturday, live, and in person. Sixth row behind the Maryland bench. I’ll be the big, old ****er with the Maryland t-shirt and hat! 🤣

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Long n Left said:

Regardless, looking forward to watching them drop 50+ on Charlotte Saturday, live, and in person. Sixth row behind the Maryland bench. I’ll be the big, old ****er with the Maryland t-shirt and hat! 🤣

Nice, enjoy! 

I believe the game next week is on some app called Stadium. 

Charlotte is 0-2 and hasn’t been very good in their two losses. So hopefully a stress free game!