Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Turgeon continues to excel in recruiting, landing two highly touted power forwards for the 2019 class.  Makhi and Makhel Mitchell are twins.  That is some early recruiting, they must have been impressed.  I'm sure them being local helped (Bishop McNamara). 

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/20247698/twins-makhi-makhel-mitchell-commit-maryland-terrapins

• Like 2

It's great the Turd-geon can recruit like he did with the twins, but he can't coach worth a crap in game situations, so getting good players does us no good.

Plus, you have to do that all the time, every year with the one and done players to match the Kentucky's and Duke's of the world.

The old Cole looks great. 

Again, love the recruiting for football, but it's time to show it on the field.

Edited by pjfootballer
  • Like 1

Hope the best for Piggy. This season is going to be really hard though. It'll be tough keeping that in mind when they face some really good teams.

I Still believe in what Durkin is building with his foundation and recruits. This isn't Edsall with no idea what he's doing. Younger guys are going to get a lot of experience this year.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Hope the best for Piggy. This season is going to be really hard though. It'll be tough keeping that in mind when they face some really good teams.

I Still believe in what Durkin is building with his foundation and recruits. This isn't Edsall with no idea what he's doing. Younger guys are going to get a lot of experience this year.

I truly believe that the Terps can be a surprise team this year. This roster is as talented as any they've had in a number of years. Yeah, they're young, and will make mistakes, but, in the end, talent wins out. 

I think they will will take some teams to the wall, and I wouldn't count out a shocking upset this year, maybe two!

Let's go Maryland!

54 minutes ago, Long n Left said:

I truly believe that the Terps can be a surprise team this year. This roster is as talented as any they've had in a number of years. Yeah, they're young, and will make mistakes, but, in the end, talent wins out. 

I think they will will take some teams to the wall, and I wouldn't count out a shocking upset this year, maybe two!

Let's go Maryland!

I hope so. I'm just reminding myself that even for an established team. This isn't an easy schedule. That's all.

They'll need to probably upset two teams to get to 5 or 6 wins.