Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Just now, ksun247 said:

What the heck is going on in College Park? Destiny leaves the Lady Terps, and now Brantley. Do we have real problems in CP? Or was the writing on the wall for Brantley with next year's inbound class? 

Brantley just wants a bigger role and between Huerter, Cowan and now Morsell....

• Like 1

On 4/15/2017 at 9:37 AM, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

And he cracked the final espn top 100 for the calss of 2017 at #99. Id almost prefer guys being 50-100 rank like Denzel Valentine for MSU, they got all the talent in the world and stick around long enough to be coachable and improve. Surprised Bruno didnt crack the top 100 as well. 

3 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

what a weird way to take my post.

2 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I keep forgetting a few of you lot are intimidated by physically fit women.

Take a pill sport. The emo says it was in jest. Though, she IS 6'4" athletic, and very well put together.

And yes, she does look good in that dress!

• Like 2

Brave - every time I see you post, I get all excited its going to be about MJ Walker committing ...

Duke grad transfer Obi will be deciding btw MD and Georgetown as soon as today. Starting to really hope we comes in and has healthy knees. We need C help like a crackhead needs a good lighter.

http://www.testudotimes.com/maryland-terps-basketball/2017/4/19/15364514/grad-transfer-sean-obi-final-list-georgetown 

• Like 2