Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Defense fueling offense, Maryland is so much better scoring in transition. Can't miss free throws! 

Just now, Long n Left said:

How many bunnies has Maryland misses today?

I feel like Fernando has missed a bunch of easy ones recently. 

16 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Maryland is so much better scoring in transition. 

Been saying this till I’m out of breath. They don’t have a traditional PG, Cowan and Ayala are both 2 guards. If they played up tempo, I think they’d be far more successful.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Redskin4ever said:

Credit to LSU they made the shots at the end to win. MD had their chances down the stretch. Those missed foul shots and then not grabbing the rebound on that scramble with about a minute left hurt. They make those plays, it's probably a different outcome.

Yeah that was a key sequence. I didn't think there was a foul on that shot either.

Great effort by Maryland. A play here or there and they win that.

Jalen Smith needs to come back. Who knows maybe Fernando does too (probably not). I do feel like he has areas where he could improve though, mostly dribbling out of pressure.

1 minute ago, abdcskins said:

Yeah that was a key sequence. I didn't think there was a foul on that shot either.

Great effort by Maryland. A play here or there and they win that.

Jalen Smith needs to come back. Who knows maybe Fernando does too (probably not). I do feel like he has areas where he could improve though, mostly dribbling out of pressure.

I don't think it was a foul either. But if you grab the rebound somewhere in there, then you don't have that foul to call. 

58 minutes ago, Redskin4ever said:

Credit to LSU they made the shots at the end to win. MD had their chances down the stretch. Those missed foul shots and then not grabbing the rebound on that scramble with about a minute left hurt. They make those plays, it's probably a different outcome.

I only caught the last few minutes. Lsu outperformed us in free throws and offensive rebounding. Close game at the end and they executed better. 

I do question the non foul at the end. I haven't watched much basketball over the last couple years but what do the percentages look like to foul there?

Foul immediately. Make them hit a bonus shot. Then we get the ball back with a decent time to answer back. Instead we let them run it out and didn't body the guy cuz we were afraid of fouling.