Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

The Indiana coach was furious at the end of the game. He couldn't believe the refs didn't throw a flag to extend the game. He knows that wasn't in the pregame agreement. 

In all seriousness, that was a pretty poorly officiated game. But I'm glad to see MD overcome that and win. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

Michigan St

I hope you are right. If they can pull an upset in any of those last 3 games, they will earn themselves a bowl bid. Which would be a great accomplishment for a team playing with it's 3rd string QB. 

Edited by Redskin4ever

5 hours ago, pjfootballer said:

Saw the MD women had a preseason rank of #15.  Surprising that they are so low considering they went 32-3 last year and had some of the best recruiting classes.

Lost Slocum, their stud point guard. Got the transfer from UF coming in, but she is a shooting guard. 

Also lost SWK and Brionna. Christinaki (UF transfer) should help make up for the loss of SWK, and freshman Lewis is a highly regarded point, but Myers, last year's backup, in her second season may start there. 

The BIG loss is Bri, as she was an almost unstoppable beast inside. Ellison, Fraser, and Bri's little sis, Stephanie, will man the paint, but don't come close to Bri's strength and toughness.

Should be a more guard/wing oriented offense, with more movement and fast break potential. I don't think they'll be nearly as good as the past couple years, but I have faith that Brenda will find a good way to use her parts...more faith then I have in Turge.

Brenda, also, has recruited strong for 2018 and 19. Keep an eye on Christinaki. There are some who think that she could be a 20+ ppg scorer. Fiery competitor I'm told too.

Edited by Long n Left
  • Thanks 1