Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

7 hours ago, Burgold said:

How many 5*s are there? I really don't know the answer to this. My guess is most are recruited to the elite schools. Maryland is a second tier program (maybe third) right now.

IN 2013 Alabama recruited 6 5* players

Ru Foster  All American, possible 1st Round NFL Pick

OJ Howard  Monster Game in this year's NC, NFL Draft pick

Derrick Henry  All American Heisman winner in NFL

Ro Foster  (RS)  Not done much, hurt, should be a starter next season

A'Shawn Robinson All American in NFL

Jonathan Allen  All American possible 1st round NFL Pick

Yeeeesh. 

2 hours ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

UNC transfer Caleb Henderson is the favorite but yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Hill ends up starting fairly early.

We'll see. I kind of want to see the freshman win the job this spring/summer and lock himself in to be a multi-year starter.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

We'll see. I kind of want to see the freshman win the job this spring/summer and lock himself in to be a multi-year starter.

Hill could be special.  He is incredibly strong and incredibly tough.  Big arm and mobile.  All the tools.  That said, I'd like to see him bulk up even more and see what Henderson has in the tank.  

• Like 1

I respect Joshua Kaindoh's decision to flip to FSU it is 100% his right, really respect his mom for supporting the Terps even after the flip .... but man, I wish he stayed. 

edit - Purdue killed NW from start to finish last night. Really looking forward to Saturdays game. I think we lose and I think Swanigan is a big time player, really like his game. Hope he goes after this year. 

Edited by Why am I Mr. Pink?

1 hour ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Matt Cavanaugh from Testudo Times sounded like it was iffy if he would be cleared to play and thats why he could only verbally commit to MD but not actually sign. 

Im guessing UCF isnt too worried about it. 

--------------------------------------------------------

But he reportedly had academic issues. That appears to be why he and Clemson parted ways after he had been committed there for almost nine months, and figured to be a concern with the Terps.

Maryland never tweeted out anything to signal that Richardson had actually signed with the Terps, who already had three running backs committed in the Class of 2017.

http://www.testudotimes.com/maryland-terps-football-recruiting/2017/2/2/14484910/national-signing-day-2017-cordarrian-richardson-signed-ucf

Edited by Why am I Mr. Pink?
  • Like 1