Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where were our starting WRs and Reed?

redskins4ever28

AFter like the first quarter, the WRS we had out there were all bench guys except Garcon.

I know Hank got hurt, but Morgan and Reed were both gone after the 1st quarter.

Can someone explain to me if I missed them getting hurt or if something happened?

Reeds been amazing, if he wasnt hurt, why wasnt he out there?!

If you go watch that game back, there was NO one open. I mean we had Williams out trying to catch passes. Derell Young was lined up at WR more than a few times. When you have your fullback and a guy you just signed off the practice squad to play WR lined up as your starting WRs, your in trouble. Moss is old, and although I love him, hes done, dropping to many balls. He made it up for it on the last drive of the game, but hes still done. I dont know what this coaching staff has against Aldrick Robinson, because I truly believe he could be a great receiver but they only put him in on situational plays and just send him streaking. If they had Reed or Morgan benched because of conflict, then I just dont know what to say. I will say this, I have always defended this coaching staff(except for Haslett because I think we all agree hes a joke), but not anymore. It really may be time for a change.

But he's been handcuffed by the cap penalty .....

Hail. 

Yep. The cap penalty has had an impact no doubt but its not like its a guarantee with that extra money MS would have brought in better talent and given them more reasonable contracts. Which is part of what makes me so afraid of him handling all that money this offseason. 

For real the ridiculous contracts we gave Morgan and Fletcher alone could have brought in quite a few better pieces imo. 

Even at full strength, that WR corps is abysmal after Garcon.

His performance at WR alone was enough. 11 catches in 9 games should get you benched too.

Nah Just our QB locks in on WRs and doesn't go through all his progressions.

There is a reason Reed/Garçon are the only pass catchers putting up numbers. Rob locks in on them.

There have have been so many games where other WRs/RBs have been wide open from Helu to Morgan.

Nah Just our QB locks in on WRs and doesn't go through all his progressions.

There is a reason Reed/Garçon are the only pass catchers putting up numbers. Rob locks in on them.

There have have been so many games where other WRs/RBs have been wide open from Helu to Morgan.

Doesnt help that hes dropped a handful of passes, and has fumbled on 2 of his 11 catches.

Doesnt help that hes dropped a handful of passes, and has fumbled on 2 of his 11 catches.

Bro.. Trust me I feel you. Red lobster gave him 6 million a year and led the team in receptions last year. So he's very capable and should be given the opportunity to play through his mistakes.

This whole ****ing team makes mistakes

Bro.. Trust me I feel you. Red lobster gave him 6 million a year and led the team in receptions last year. So he's very capable and should be given the opportunity to play through his mistakes.

This whole ****ing team makes mistakes

Not to mention that he was one of our only possession receivers over the middle last year.  He could take a hit and made some big 3rd down catches.

Archived