Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eric Rivera Convicted Of 2Nd Degree Murder Of Sean Taylor

Stugein

While I am happy justice has been served, I am more happy for his father, daughter, and loved ones. After 6 years of bull****, this loser finally got what was coming to him. This was one of those crimes that just didn't need to happen, as Sean Taylor was said to be a giving person. While I'm certain this young man wasn't going to get whatever it is he took, I think he could have come to Sean Taylor as a man, and I bet he would have helped him as best he could. 

I am obviously upset about what could have been, but I hurt more for his family that lost a great son, husband, father, etc. 

R.I.P Sean, you will never be forgotten. 

May Sean rest in peace and may Rivera die in prison!

Hopefully early into his sentence, and painfully. Save the taxpayers some money.

Here's hoping his cell mates are Redskins fans.  

Even if they aren't, ST has to be a legend down there.  Chances are this Rivera kid is going to come across some guys in the prison yard who were giant U fans.  He'll get his.  

Now that I think about it, hasn't he been in prison this entire time? If nothing has happened yet, I don't see it happening at all.

Hopefully early into his sentence, and painfully. Save the taxpayers some money.

Now that I think about it, hasn't he been in prison this entire time? If nothing has happened yet, I don't see it happening at all.

More than likely hes been in jail awaiting his trial. Now that his trial is over He will be sent to prison. Maybe that is why his attorney has postponed the trial. You have more freedoms in prison so I hear. I hear jail is harder time to serve because of the added supervision. If he would have awaited trial on the streets. He would of ended up on the back of a milk carton.

Hopefully his family can take some kind of solace in this. This shouldn't be about football, the Redskins or us fans. Wishing awful things on this kid as some sort of revenge for something as trivial as your football team losing a player is childish IMO.

The one thing I truly hope for is that his brother and sister learn from this and find a way to live a peaceful and productive life.

Who cares how long it took. They jailed his dumbass for 6 years, it's not like he was out enjoying life. He sat 6 years and now he gets another like 60 years. Good riddance you POS. The other 3 turds will be next.

Love & Always will miss you Sean. What could have been...

He got more than I thought he would. I'm glad that trial is over for Sean's family..that's one less thing that they have to deal with. But it's never over for them...they wake up everyday w/o their son, brother, uncle, father...it's a life sentence for them. I pray for them all the time...

No punishment in terms of years in prison could ever be enough.  He gets to live out his years on our tax dollars while Sean Taylor's life was ended way too soon.  And the fact that this guy is young and will probably be up for parole in about 30 years or so gives him even the slightest chance to walk the streets again.  There is no justice but at least this guy won't be on the streets.

6 years is a long time for the family to reach some closure to this tragedy.  A girlfriend and daughter forever denied the joy and companionship of a loved one that gave his all to protect them. A mom and dad that were forced to bury their son. I pray for them all.

I waste no words on the perpetrators. They deserve none.

Archived