Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2014 Comprehensive Nfl Draft Database

Dukes and Skins

This draft is offering us the opportunity to have one of the most dominating Nickel defenses in the game, if we get the right guys.

Aaron Donald, Chris Borland / Telvin Smith, Jimmie Ward.

Donald and Borland will be steals. I think Donald in the 2nd and Borland in the 4th would be a hell of a draft on its own. Ward looks like a beast too, I have a feeling he will go early. A guy I really like is Joel Binioto. He has been pretty good today. 

My opinion of Cyril Richardson has dropped big time this week. 

You could sorta see it on film but I never thought his movement skills were this bad. Jesus. 

Now we just need to get Saunders the football.

IKR! Super impressed by his tape, exceptional athlete. 

And regards to Richardson, this makes me want to go back and see what I've been missing with him. Sometimes you make mistakes on prospects, but as well I've stuck to my guns. He hasn't been good this week though and it's been frustrating compared to what his game film had showed me

He never really played any big quick guys. He had his moments were the guy would get a step on him and he would just push them out of the way with his strength. Doesn't exactly work when everyone is big strong and quick. 

Dee Ford at the top of the second, I don´t think it´s a bad idea. On passing downs move Kerrigan with a hand in the dirt and use Ford like SF used Aldon Smith in his first year. This guy does have something. 

If we are going BPA, he should be the pick if he is there. I wouldn't take him over Martin, Donald, Or Matthews/Robinson. He is a hell of a pass rusher and is super underrated as a run defender. If we don't sign Rak though, I would put him over the 2 WR on the top prospects list. 

Kevin Norwood's stock has gone up about 5 rounds since this game started. 

I'm telling you, I watched Telvin Smith take on Zach Martin in the hole, one-on-one, stood him up and held ground. I watched him pick up screens, drop quickly in coverage and bullet to ball carriers.

He's just what you want in 4-2-5 / 2-4-5 for LB. Yea he's undersized and doesn't weight a whole lot, but you can't deny that he finds the football and makes tackles. He's been like that this whole season.

All about what happens with Orakpo though isn't it? 

Really like the look of Ford though as well I must say. Impressive speed off the line.

I would tag Rak but I believe we will resign him. He might be a but overrathed and make to much money...but if we let him walk we have even more holes on D. We have some cap room. 

I would tag Rak but I believe we will resign him. He might be a but overrathed and make to much money...but if we let him walk we have even more holes on D. We have some cap room. 

Agreed.

I just know if he signed for someone else he'd start to live up to his reputation as well. Haslett really likes him so I think we'll be doing our best to get him resigned. I think its pretty crucial we get Rak, Riley and DHall signed up to reduce the number of holes we need to fill on D if anything.

Archived