Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

via twitter: Romo throw hits kid in face

Is it just me, or does it look like the guy taking the ball away is wearing a t-shirt over a flannel shirt? Who would wear flannel in Texas in July?

Anyway, I'm interested in what the Cowboys' forums are saying about it. Any spies willing to give us some of their thoughts? :P

Inexplicably, the Girls have their training camp near Oxnard, CA.  The temps there are only upper 60's low 70's right now.

Yea, its in Oxnard, that's about a half hour from where I live. They have a decent fanbase in socal, 95% of which are NBD syndrome fans and couldn't name 1 Olineman. Oxnard is kind of gang infested, and not the safest place for kids, and that's before Romo sits to pee's errant throws enter the equation.

He's learning already that being a Cowboys fan involves pain and crying

That's no joke. To me, Romo sits to pee looks out of it. Between his back issues (I'm not buying the 'cyst' thing), being out of shape, and bringing his wife and kid to training camp, it just confirms my fear of what a huge mistake resigning Romo sits to pee to a fat contract is going to be. This thing has the makings of a Haynesworth-Redskins disaster! 

I bet Romo sits to pee stopped the kid on the way back to the huddle and yelled at him about which way he was supposed to go.

~Bang

LOL!  That is so true.  Tony doesn't seem to believe anything is his fault.  After just about every INT, Tony is always throwing his hands up and giving his WR hand motions.  He could just wait until they get to the sidelines and discuss it.  Oh no, he has to do his schtick or routine to make sure the viewers know it wasn't his fault.  I'd be annoyed if I was his teammate. 

It hit him in the face? or he's crying cause he threw another pick6??

Or he's crying because his dad is making him a Cowboys fan.

I bet Romo sits to pee stopped the kid on the way back to the huddle and yelled at him about which way he was supposed to go.

~Bang

LOL!  That is so true.  Tony doesn't seem to believe anything is his fault.  After just about every INT, Tony is always throwing his hands up and giving his WR hand motions.  He could just wait until they get to the sidelines and discuss it.  Oh no, he has to do his schtick or routine to make sure the viewers know it wasn't his fault.  I'd be annoyed if I was his teammate. 

Well, he's convinced by media, delusional fans & JJ that it's not his fault. How could he possibly think it is?

He's learning already that being a Cowboys fan involves pain and crying

That's no joke. To me, Romo sits to pee looks out of it. Between his back issues (I'm not buying the 'cyst' thing), being out of shape, and bringing his wife and kid to training camp, it just confirms my fear of what a huge mistake resigning Romo sits to pee to a fat contract is going to be. This thing has the makings of a Haynesworth-Redskins disaster! 

Yay! ;)

Archived