Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pat White or Rex Grossman at 3# qb?

hailyeah1

From what I saw of White at practice yesterday, he looked horrible. Towards the end of practice they were running 11-on-11. In the first step of his dropback he had his eyes glued in the direction he was going to go. Then he would hesitate and throw a horrible ball in that direction. A few times he danced around in the backfield unsure where to throw the ball. I was not impressed at all.

Sexy had a nice deep ball completion to ARob (who pushed DHall away from the ball to make the catch). Probably would have been O-PI but a nice play anyway.

People think Pat White and RG3 in the backfield at the same time is an interesting combo.  I think that Sexy and Captain Kirk in the same backfield is a more interesting combo.  Man...the possibilities. :)

Man i hope you are kidding ,if that ever happened i hope grossman is blocking for cousins and not let Rex touch the ball.

I.m 100% sure there wont be any pistol formation run LOL!!!

Are you kidding me?  Leak Rex out for a bomb.  No one would ever expect it or cover him.  Plus, think of the hook and ladder possibilitis with Grossman streaking down the field.

When Tarvaris Jackson was available a few weeks ago, I thought that was a guy who could be a legitimate threat to Rex's role on the team. Because that's the kind a guy you want as a 3rd QB. A veteran back up who has won games, played in some version of your offense, and cam provide leadership to the young guys.

Pat White is a camp arm. Period. At this point he's only here because Rob isn't playing in the preseason, and mostly because he needs the check. Every report from yesterday indicates he's looked bad, which is added to the fact that he looked bad in the spring. Pat White has about as much chance of making the team as I do, and he throws passes about as we'll as me too.

Damn there's a LOT of stupid going in in here.

<edit>

Stupid is as stupid does.

Life is like a box of chocolates: a self-indulgent creation formed of shallow concerns to little meaningful end and usually abused by self and others, born of an unhealthy mix of ingredients, with each individual's assortment featuring options for choices that are all bad, and in the end, inevitably disappointing, failing to fill the unrealistic expectations of someone whose dietary and emotional needs are likely already terminal, having been sacrificed to poor choices and the random dark cold oppressive circumstances that the universe will visit upon each and every one of us. When done with the box, you simply stand at the end of a long line of poor choices with messy hands. That's reality.

It's stupid. 

But some---the special ones---get a sense of what's coming from the beginning...some of us can see it. 

drsquiff.jpg

:P

(if you liked that; be sure you don't miss this: http://es.redskins.com/topic/249766-whatever-happend-to-es-poster/?p=9506175  :D)

People think Pat White and RG3 in the backfield at the same time is an interesting combo.  I think that Sexy and Captain Kirk in the same backfield is a more interesting combo.  Man...the possibilities. :)

Man i hope you are kidding ,if that ever happened i hope grossman is blocking for cousins and not let Rex touch the ball.

I.m 100% sure there wont be any pistol formation run LOL!!!

Are you kidding me?  Leak Rex out for a bomb.  No one would ever expect it or cover him.  Plus, think of the hook and ladder possibilitis with Grossman streaking down the field.

well with all due respect ,your right they wouldn't expect it but the sight of him running down the field would probably make them fall over laughing ,he runs like duck with a broken foot and if he got hit after catching the ball would he fumble  ,thats his biggest problem turning the ball over...

But this might work have RG3 and Rex in the backfield snap the ball to Rex and throw the ball to Garcon down field with RG3 swinging out as a decoy

Didn't Rex go for like, 8-for-8 in a preseason game last year? So quickly these things are forgotten.

I think some fans have fallen in love with White's athleticism, but quite frankly, you may find a better passer in a flag football league. He simply can't be a passing threat at this level, to make this offense work. He's where Joe Webb will be in a couple of years. Grossman is fine as a guy you pray won't have to come on the field in a regular season game, but if does, he can at least move the chains a little and keep defenses honest.

We can find our next Kirk Cousins when he declares for the draft 2-3 years from now.

Damn there's a LOT of stupid going in in here.

<edit>

Stupid is as stupid does.

Life is like a box of chocolates: a self-indulgent creation formed of shallow concerns to little meaningful end and usually abused by self and others, born of an unhealthy mix of ingredients, with each individual's assortment featuring options for choices that are all bad, and in the end, inevitably disappointing, failing to fill the unrealistic expectations of someone whose dietary and emotional needs are likely already terminal, having been sacrificed to poor choices and the random dark cold oppressive circumstances that the universe will visit upon each and every one of us. When done with the box, you simply stand at the end of a long line of poor choices with messy hands. That's reality.

It's stupid. 

But some---the special ones---get a sense of what's coming from the beginning...some of us can see it. 

drsquiff.jpg

:P

(if you liked that; be sure you don't miss this: http://es.redskins.com/topic/249766-whatever-happend-to-es-poster/?p=9506175  :D)

Thats priceless ,the clown looks like anesthesiolist, we always wondered what goes when are put under

but make it short life is a box of chocolates .......full of nuts !

Archived