Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

30 minutes ago, daveakl said:

Kyle Lowry and the Raptors would have easily won the east if the ref's hadn't supported the NBA agenda.

He is a top 3 guard currently.

Sarcasm? Hope so. 

28 minutes ago, Destino said:

As the 4th option?  I'm not sure.  I'd take whichever is cheaper, but both would work well as the 4th guy.

He's just soft to me. He's had two embarrassing performance in the playoffs. I'd rather just ride with Teague. (Who would probably be cheaper anyway.)

• Like 1

From ESPN:

Celtics offer on draft night for Paul George, per league source, was 3 first-round picks (not the Nets pick next year or the Lakers/Kings pick) and two starters (Crowder being one).

Celtics trade offer for Paul George back at trade deadline, per league source: Brooklyn pick (wound up being No. 1) and 3 other first-rounders.

Holy crap.  That's way better than Oladipo and Sabonis.  Kevin Pritchard must ****ing hate Danny Ainge.

Edited by stevemcqueen1
  • Like 2

The second biggest winners tonight in the Paul George trade are the Washington Wizards. They don't have anything to improve the team and now that George is heading to OKC, the gap between the Cavs and Celtics isn't that big anymore.

Even if Heyward signs with Boston (Which I start to doubt less by the day) as of now the East is still:
1.Cleveland
2.Boston
3.Washington

(Which doesn't matter because all three would get swept by the Warriors in the Finals. ?)

Terrible trade for both teams. Its incredible to me how dumb most professional sports GMs really are. I honestly believe most of us could do just as good a job if not better but we'll never get the opportunity because the barrier to entry to a job in a sports FO is so ridiculous if you're not a former player/coach.

• Like 2