Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

@nbastats 20-year old Nerlens Noel is the youngest player to ever record 20+points, 10+rebounds, 5+steals, 3+blocks (since stls/blks tracked, '73-74)

That Nerlens/Otto debate seems so long ago....

jk hahahahaha

Durant getting shut down for the year and playing in the Scott Brooks offense has to be a wet dream for Dion Waiters.

"Russ can't take all the shots"

Dion gonna end up in a body bag. 

*edit*

Sad day for me as a fan....

Life After Basketball

Steve Nash
Senior Producer

I’m retiring.

Announced it on The Players' Tribune (fantastic site, BTW)

Rest of Article in Link

Edited by RonArtest15

If San Antonio gets Houston in the first round, that's a tough draw.

San Antonio needs to leap frog the Clippers to draw Portland in the first round.  But the Clippers are peaking.  They're 7-3 in their last ten too, and they've won five in a row.

Whole damn Western Conference playoff field is finishing strong except Portland and Dallas pretty much.  The Spurs aren't gaining any ground.

Saw a replay on NBA TV yesterday. Spurs Vs. Jazz game where Stockton had 28 assists. Saw Duncan and the Admiral in the game...then they showed the date January 1991.

I sat there and said wait that's 24 years ago. I felt old as hell. Then I started to think about how long Tim Duncan has been in the NBA. That's insane.

Edited by Kosher Ham

BREAKING: Kevin Durant out for the season. He'll undergo bone graft surgery & is expected to be sidelined 4-6 months.

DC Curse got him before he could get here. No way it works out in any fashion for the Wizards. Either he comes to DC and is a complete shell of his former self, or we don't sign him and he goes on to win multiple championships. No happiness anywhere in this scenario for my Wizards.

Edited by StillUnknown