Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

30 minutes ago, Destino said:

Draymond is just trying to earn his contract by playing up the tough guy routine. Lord knows he can’t do that with his play anymore.

I take it you haven't watched him much this year. He's actually been scoring and is shooting 45% from 3. He's definitely been better than the previous few years version.

Klay and Wiggins have been crap so far this year. Curry and CP3 might be the only reason they have 6 wins so far. 

Fwiw I'm not sure what the officials were looking for as Gobert should have been teed up on that play. He grabbed Klay by the shoulder/head first and Dray retaliated (stupidly).

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I take it you haven't watched him much this year. He's actually been scoring and is shooting 45% from 3. He's definitely been better than the previous few years version.

Klay and Wiggins have been crap so far this year. Curry and CP3 might be the only reason they have 6 wins so far. 

Fwiw I'm not sure what the officials were looking for as Gobert should have been teed up on that play. He grabbed Klay by the shoulder/head first and Dray retaliated (stupidly).

He’s hitting threes at low volume and still averaging his standard triple single.  On a hundred million dollar deal. 

8 minutes ago, Destino said:

He’s hitting threes at low volume and still averaging his standard triple single.  On a hundred million dollar deal. 

If people actually understood his overall value to the Dubs then the focus on scoring or whatever would be a non issue. The intangibles that he has for the team are/were worth his contract. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

If people actually understood his overall value to the Dubs then the focus on scoring or whatever would be a non issue. The intangibles that he has for the team are/were worth his contract. 

Isn’t that what I said? He’s trying to earn that contract with his intangibles. That’s what getting himself thrown out for choking a French giant is. He’s bring toughness and grit. Normally that dude, the tough guy that isn’t that good, gets paid a lot less though.

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Can't tell if you are serious about Gobert. Dude was trying to break up the scuffle. There was zero intent to do anything more. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Hersh said:

Can't tell if you are serious about Gobert. Dude was trying to break up the scuffle. There was zero intent to do anything more. 

I'm not a fan of Gobert, but I do agree with you he was trying to break up the scuffle and not trying to retaliate.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/38900628/thompson-green-mcdaniels-ejected-wolves-warriors-fight

Gobert said he got involved to "de-escalate the situation." When Green grabbed him, Gobert threw up his hands to avoid making matters worse.

"My first thought was just, 'I'm not going to fight. I need to be in this game to help my team,'" Gobert said. "I just showed the ref that I had my hands up, and I just waited until the situation was over. Nothing more than that. It wasn't a good enough choke to put me to sleep."

Edited by ixcuincle