Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

11 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Warriors settle for a lot of jump shots. They were afraid of going to the rim against AD. 

im not going to complain about calls when Draymond deserves to be ejected every game. 

I think refs have been ass both ways. 

Reminds me of all the posts from back when the small forward played w us lol. Had people iterally stalking the stat sheets, alleging foul play 😭

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

I'd be very surprised if the NBA allows LeBron to get swept. 

I’d be surprised if Lebron and AD were swept.  Denver appears to be the better team, but the lakers have been in every game.  They’ll probably get at least one game.  

3 hours ago, Destino said:

I’d be surprised if Lebron and AD were swept.  Denver appears to be the better team, but the lakers have been in every game.  They’ll probably get at least one game.  

Advertising.  It's why they went from 5 to 7 in the first round.

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Warriors already swept him back in the day in the Finals...

And it'll won't happen this year because dollars.

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

And it'll won't happen this year because dollars.

I'm reading this last page in all the supposed attempts to give the Lakers help and it didn't matter.

Nuggets are takin this personally, expect a sweep and there's nothing NBA can do about it because how much better they are then them.

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

It's not coaching at the moment. Right now they are lacking on-court leadership and Miami won't miss. 

That's where the coach is supposed to step in instead if constantly leaving them to figure it, something he's notorious for and I've seen cost them games against Philly and here today.

• Like 1

Just now, Renegade7 said:

That's where the coach is supposed to step in instead if constantly leaving them to figure it, something he's notorious for and I've seen cost them games against Philly and here today.

He's been calling time outs this game. If he needs to get on his stars to hustle back or step up, they already lost. Players need to take ownership. It's not to say the their coach is perfect or the next great head coach, but they had a great regular season and they are in the conference finals. 

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

He's been calling time outs this game. If he needs to get on his stars to hustle back or step up, they already lost. Players need to take ownership. It's not to say the their coach is perfect or the next great head coach, but they had a great regular season and they are in the conference finals. 

I get your point, but we can't have it both ways, because coaches get called out for not having their team ready to play all the time...because that's their job...

Bad coaching is watching their defense stop your guys then come down the court and score quickly

over and over and over 

And not being able to call a time out and make adjustments to stop the bleeding

and he does it all the time. 

• Thumb up 1

10 minutes ago, tshile said:

Bad coaching is watching their defense stop your guys then come down the court and score quickly

over and over and over 

And not being able to call a time out and make adjustments to stop the bleeding

and he does it all the time. 

if it was always that easy, games would have scores in the 60-80 range. The Heat are hitting their shots. We saw the sorry ass Wiz have unbelievable offensive stretches this year which included some of the best shooting nights in franchise history. It happens. It’s a players league. If the stars for Boston don’t show up, and they haven’t, that’s the game. 

This series is over. On to some Wiz dreaming, which requires a competent GM being hired. 

Beal, Wright to the Celtics

Brown to the Trailblazers

3rd pick and Simmons to the Wiz. 

White to the Magic

Though if I was the Celtics, I'd just take Simmons and the 3rd pick for Brown. 

6 minutes ago, tshile said:

God I wish I was in that arena right now 

I was at game 4 when Wizards swept the Raptors...few things like it...rootin for any Wizards fan that hasn't had that to get that one day...

one-day-anthony-mcpartlin.gif

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I was at game 4 when Wizards swept the Raptors...few things like it...rootin for any Wizards fan that hasn't had that to get that one day...

one-day-anthony-mcpartlin.gif

So much riding on this next hire, which is taking a really long time.