Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 minute ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

LeBron would of swept yall too tho. 

If we played like we did against the Raptors, we would've at least lost.  I maintain if we combined a healthy wall with #EverybodyEats, we win, but Brooks went back to hero ball. We aren't OKC, we can't get to finals with that, not with our front court.

Not as mentally weak as the raptors, this is disturbing.

Can't even blame the Raptors for this loss.  When Lebron's fadeaway is this hot, he's unbeatable.  He's hitting fadeways that would normally be considered stupid shots to attempt, and he's hitting them all.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

We play the Cavs well because we aren't as scared of them as Toronto is.  We'd have gotten at least a game off them.

You right he doesn't intimate us, jus damn, we had only two games were we looked like we would've beat them out of 6 against through raptors.  LeBron has the x-gene, pretty sure he would've scored more against us if he had to.

14 minutes ago, Destino said:

Can't even blame the Raptors for this loss.  When Lebron's fadeaway is this hot, he's unbeatable.  He's hitting fadeways that would normally be considered stupid shots to attempt, and he's hitting them all.  

Add Kevin Love scoring 31, Cavs don't need much else in the current East.  I don't want to see them get to the finals and get swept by Warriors because they dont have Kyrie, I'm not gonna wanna watch that.

i really hate that Boston traded down and still got Jayson Tatum.  He's going to be a very good allstar for a long time.  

What was Philly thinking trading up for a point guard?  They already have a point player in Simmons, they'd have been much better off with Tatum and an extra first round pick.  

9 minutes ago, Destino said:

i really hate that Boston traded down and still got Jayson Tatum.  He's going to be a very good allstar for a long time.  

What was Philly thinking trading up for a point guard?  They already have a point player in Simmons, they'd have been much better off with Tatum and an extra first round pick.  

Isn't the comparison for Fultz Harden, I think they seem him more as a sg. 

If the 76ers lose it's because Ben Simmons was hilariously bad today.  Putting him back in the game in the 4th was a mistake.  76ers were winning when he checked in, immediately lost the lead.  

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Remember when Horford chose the Celtics over the Wizards in free agency?

That sucked.

He dodged a bullet.

• Confused 1