Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

While I'm here, who's your biggest NBA what if? Besides Bias and preferably in the last 20 years 

Edit: also i mean like a never even really got started or permanently stunted right at getting started (Shaun Livingston for example) what if. So NOT Penny or Grant Hill or someone like that 

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83

5 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

While I'm here, who's your biggest NBA what if? Besides Bias and preferably in the last 20 years 

Edit: also i mean like a never even really got started or permanently stunted right at getting started (Shaun Livingston for example) what if. So NOT Penny or Grant Hill or someone like that 

What if the Bullets would've kept Rasheed Wallace or Chris Webber or Rip Hamilton or Ben Wallace?

On 1/18/2017 at 8:28 AM, RonArtest15 said:

Nikola Jokic is the best passing big man since Vlade.  He's kind of flying under the radar, but wow...dude is flat out amazing.  Might have to re-visit the list of the top 3/5 bigs in the NBA. 

Good call, I'd never heard of this guy but these highlights are worth watching.

when I think of passing bigs I tend to think "willing passer" because that's really what it usually means.  This guy has more to his game than that.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Destino said:

Good call, I'd never heard of this guy but these highlights are worth watching.

when I think of passing bigs I tend to think "willing passer" because that's really what it usually means.  This guy has more to his game than that.  

It's kinda cool to see a lot of their half court sets being run through the center, who's being the facilitator on offense.  I honestly can't remember this ever happening with a 7 footer in the league.  I LOVE what the NBA is becoming.  So much creativity with lineups and "unorthodox" is now becoming the norm. 

• Like 1

http://clutchpoints.com/russell-westbrook-nsfw-message-kevin-durant/

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/01/19/russell-westbrook-not-speaking-terms-kevin-durant

From the NBA article 

Following the game, Westbrook was spotted walking off the floor and wasn't happy with Enes Kanter talking to someone.

"E, don't say 'what's up' to that b**** a** n****," Westbrook said.

First link has the audio 

It was cute at first, but Westbrook is going to start losing people with this nonsense.

KD made his decision, man. Get over it. I like how he said he's gonna find Zaza and beat his ass, but he's ALWAYs styling on dudes and flexing and mean mugging. I'm starting to not mind if somebody laid his ass out.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

It was cute at first, but Westbrook is going to start losing people with this nonsense.

KD made his decision, man. Get over it. I like how he said he's gonna find Zaza and beat his ass, but he's ALWAYs styling on dudes and flexing and mean mugging. I'm starting to not mind if somebody laid his ass out.

Westbrook ain't scaring no one.  People mistake his intensity for toughness.  He's gonna mess w/ the wrong dude and get a 2-piece like Kobe/KG did back in the day. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, RonArtest15 said:

Westbrook ain't scaring no one.  People mistake his intensity for toughness.  He's gonna mess w/ the wrong dude and get a 2-piece like Kobe/KG did back in the day. 

I'm wondering if Russ dips out of the All Star game. At this rate, there is no way that they can keep a lid on that during all the festivities

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

He is starting to remind me of an ex girlfriend. 

ing to remind me of an ex girlfriend. 

Exactly. The obsessing, the weird stuff with the camera guy outfit, trying to keep other people from talking to him. He is taking this way too hard over something so not that serious.

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yeah, he's turned into quite the little ****.  Only thing he's gonna do to Zaza is be on the receiving end of a bull hammer when he drives to the lane........

Image result for bull hammer animated gif

34 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'm wondering if Russ dips out of the All Star game. At this rate, there is no way that they can keep a lid on that during all the festivities

I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow comes up w/ a nagging injury that forces him to miss the festivities.  It's certainly gonna be contentious.

• Like 1

I love it.  I don't want him to ever stop.  I hope Blake Griffin or DeMarcus Cousins goes to OKC in free agency and we get a true rivalry going.

Russ is like Great Britain standing alone during the darkest hour of WWII when France (Durant) pussied out and joined the Axis.  I wish the NBA had a lend-lease program.  I would gladly lend OKC John Wall, Bradley Beal, and Otto Porter for a playoff series with the Warriors.

• Like 2