Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

As I said, that team benefits from bad officiating more than anyone. They have an organization-wide culture of pissing and moaning that is pathetic. If you've ever suffered through one of their game broadcasts, you know what I'm talking about. Their fans an their commentary team spend entire games ****ing. That kind of culture isn't surprising when you see the front office childishly ****ing about calls on twitter.

But the refs will never, ever make that push off call in that situation, no matter the team or star player involved. They don't like blowing whistles that decide games, especially in the playoffs, so they no call fouls and have made or missed buckets decide the outcome. Usually. If Iggy had held Harden, they might have given Harden the call.

There was a graphic in the Heat/Hornets game that WSe is 6th all time in playoff scoring among active players.

So who are the 5 ahead of him?

Kobe, Duncan, Lebron, Garnett, Dirk...

Not sure if Kobe counts as active do there might be one I'm missing.

He just writes the checks now and cheers, I'm fine with that.

Yep. That's all you need from him. Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

Durant ejected for a flagrant 2 with 50 seconds left.

He threw an elbow the other night that looked intentional to me, even if it wasn't devastating, and tonight he just randomly hit that guy on the head.  Seems out of character for him. 

Replay at 0:50

Can we finally start calling him the Slim Reaper?  This new meaner version of Durant might be fun.  

• Like 1