Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I know that you know that I know that if it came down to it, we both know that I think anyone claiming that Draymond is better than Rodman is full of what I know and you know that everyone knows smells extremely foul.

Another triple double for Draymond last night.  That's 13 for the season.  

He's now the first player in NBA history to be over 1000 in real plus/minus for a season.  

:) 

Why are we calling him a "point guard" instead of "point forward"?  Looks like they are still using two guards on the floor most of the game. 

To be honest, I'm not sure that rigid traditional positions have much meaning anymore.  There are only a handful of traditional point guards in the NBA right now.   Most offenses have evolved past the idea that one person should be the sole distributor.  

To be honest, I'm not sure that rigid traditional positions have much meaning anymore.  There are only a handful of traditional point guards in the NBA right now.   Most offenses have evolved past the idea that one person should be the sole distributor.  

Yeah the way basketball is described needs an update.  Soccer gives you a formation like 4-4-2 which tells you more about what a team is doing.  Basketball needs something like that but I'm not sure how you'd do it.

• Like 1

3pt lead with 53 seconds left.

For a team that's 69-8 the Warriors sure seem vulnerable lately. Maybe they're just bored

They don't seem like the team that allowed Curry to sit out the 4th quarter so often earlier in the year.

I'm starting to doubt they'll reach 72. Losing to the Timberwolves at home does not inspire confidence with much tougher games coming up. They might need to start resting players and thinking about the finals.

Didn't expect them to suddenly look so mortal.

wow it's over... I'm glad I kept watching this game and got to see the end.

Yea I dunno what GS' best course of action is now, but each of their games are going to be must see TV until (and if) they get that next loss and can no longer break the record.  I don't think they should care about tying the record at the expense of rest at that point, but that will be for them to decide.  Just seems more empty of a goal to pursue at that point.  But, they could easily get 72-10 even with rest so we'll see.  I want them to break it, it would be extremely deflating to have followed this story the whole year and then in the final handful of games it goes away.  

Towns was impressive to watch however and Wiggins had 32 and you don't even notice. 

Yeah it's disappointing to see them falter so much down the stretch I really wanted them to break it.

They have to win out to break it now with 2 games against the Spurs, who may be resting staters but still.

I guess the good news is if they go all out for it they will be in playoff mode a little before everyone else...but they shouldn't be screwing around like this against inferior teams.