Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Harden has been atrocious. Could he have played any worse?

I think Harden just set the turnover record.

Yeah fellas, I think he has more turnovers than points right now. That foul was weak sauce too, what the hell is he thinking ?

Lil B put a curse on Harden for not owning up to stealing Lil B's Cooking Dance celebration (the stirring pot thing Harden does)

This is legit because I heard it on Dan Lebetard today, they had B on for a segment

Edit: full disclosure I have no idea who Lil B is but apparently you don't want to make him angry

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

You realize that is his Mom with the baby right ? His wife is on the right, due in July. However she is bad.

Was that 13 from Harden ?

I thought the same thing, is he talking about his mom or his 7 month pregnant wife. lol

• Like 1

I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page.

I sat here for a second and was hmmm...I wonder if he knows that's Mom Dukes. haha.

Attles telling Curry he didn't want to try to pick up the trophy because he might drop it. That was funny.

Watching/listening to Harden on his post game interview. I don't think he has the confidence or heart to win a ring. He needs someone else to drive the bus.

Sin, nice of you to let it slide for DM. He gives betting advice like McD5 gives stock tips.

In contrast, Harrison Barnes seems to be the more humble, yet focused young man.

Edited by Kosher Ham