Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Will the Warriors ever be at full strength again while they core of Steph, Klay, and Draymond are still good enough to be contenders?  Maybe that time has already passed.

Depends how quickly Wiseman develops and if they can add some more quality depth. If Klay comes back strong and stays healthy, a big IF, yes they can still contend. 

44 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Rockets should suspend Harden without pay. See how long he keeps it up.

Nba doesn’t really let teams discipline players like that.  The nba should step in and suspend him from the league entirely.  Just until everyone is vaccinated... however long that might be.  It’s one thing to throw a millionaire tantrum in a normal year, it’s another to put everyone at risk because you feel like being an asshole.  Make an example.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

Nba doesn’t really let teams discipline players like that.  The nba should step in and suspend him from the league entirely.  Just until everyone is vaccinated... however long that might be.  It’s one thing to throw a millionaire tantrum in a normal year, it’s another to put everyone at risk because you feel like being an asshole.  Make an example.

whomever does it, it’s good by me. Dude has to sit. Honestly, how do his current teammates not want to beat his ass?

Edited by Hersh

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Very little of Harden in that video.  10 seconds of him proudly posing with a briefcase while sitting at a table.  30 seconds of sad, empty club footage.

It really doesn’t feel all that damning to me.

if it was a one-off, sure, but wasn’t he doing this a couple weeks ago too?

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

James Wiseman looked a little timid out there. I was expecting him to fight for rebounds but too many times I saw him not even try to box out. First game and he missed preseason due to Covid. I look forward to his progression. 

Yeah I saw the box score at the end and was surprised he only had 6 rebounds

There are 5 year olds more well behaved than Harden RN.

"I DON'T WANT TO PLAY BALL. I'M UPSET! WAAAAH!"

This type of egotical, me centric, selfish behavior should NOT be tolerated. These athletes should be expected to behave themselves like an adult and not a kid who can't get a toy at Target. "BUT MOTHER, I WANT THIS LEGO SET. I'LL ****ING CRY ABOUT IT. WAAAAH."

Grow up, James.

15 hours ago, Destino said:

The league is player driven

Silver has no authority.