Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins All-Decade Team 2001-2010: Offense

This might be the hardest assignment of all time.....

QBs:

1. Mark Brunnell (circa 2005)

2. Jason Campbell

3. Todd Collins for his heroic push for the playoffs is tied with Tony Banks and his heroic push for .500

RBs:

1. Clinton Portis 

2. Stephen Davis

3. Ladell Betts

FB:

1. Mike Sellers... I guess

TEs:

1. Chris Cooley

2. Stephen Alexander

WRs:

1.  Santana Moss

2.  James Thrash

3.  Marko Mitchell

4.  Rod Gardner

5.  Lav Coles

OL:

LT Chris Samuels

LG Randy Thomas

C Casey Rabach

RG Tre Johnson

RT Jon Jansen

Backups:

Jason Fabini

Pete Kendell

Jeremy Bridges (yes... for both games he played :) )  OR Stephon Heyer... flip a coin...

Jeez... we've come a long way haven't we?

Mark Brunell, Todd Collins, Jason Campbell. (I know, I know, but Collins got us to the playoffs in 07, which is more than Campbell did.),
Clinton Portis, Stephen Davis, Ladell Betts
Mike Sellers
Chris Cooley, Stephen Alexander
Santana Moss, Lavernanues Coles, Michael Westbrook, Anthony Armstrong, Antwaan Randle El

Chris Samuels, Derick Dockery, Casey Rabach, Randy Thomas, Jon Jansen, Cory Raymer, Stephon Heyer, ....... I don't know, Ray Brown?

This might be the hardest assignment of all time.....

LOL...yeah, I thought the same thing when creating the thread..

QBs:

1. Brad Johnson

2. Mark Brunnell

3. Jason Campbell

Johnson wasn't on the team between 2001-2010...pck someone else.

FB:

1. Larry Centers (no... not Mike Sellers)

Centers wasn't on the team between 2001-2010, either lol...

TEs:

1. Chris Cooley

2. Stephen Alexander

Alexander had 9 receptions between 2001-2010 lol...

Jeez... we've come a long way haven't we?

Huge distance from the last decade, yes...

Brad Johnson, Mark Brunell, Todd Collins (I know, I know, but he got us to the playoffs in 07, which is more than Campbell did.)

Clinton Portis, Stephen Davis, Ladell Betts

Mike Sellers

Chris Cooley, Stephen Alexander

Santana Moss, Lavernanues Coles, Michael Westbrook, Anthony Armstrong, Antwaan Randle El

Chris Samuels, Derick Dockery, Casey Rabach, Randy Thomas, Jon Jansen, Cory Raymer, Stephon Heyer, ....... I don't know, Ray Brown?

A lot of those players weren't on the roster between 2001-2010.

Well, not a lot, but some lol...

LOL...yeah, I thought the same thing when creating the thread..

I hate you.... lol

Jo

Alexander had 9 receptions between 2001-2010 lol...

Huge distance from the last decade, yes...

That was a "potential" pick for me.  He had all of the potential in the world but never had a chance to show it!

And my bad, I'll make updates... I thought the title was 2000 - 2010... oye!  Even worse!

The defenses team would cause days worth of arguments... but the offensive team is just offensive.  Other than Samuels, Jansen, CP, Moss and Cooley... there is nothing but mediocrity...

Westbrook was off the team by 2001...Alexander was on the team in 2001 but was off the team after that year, and he only had 9 receptions.

Westbrook was off the team in 2002. He still played every game in 2001. Westbrook's NFL.com page

For Alexander, I suppose that's true, but I was judging off of how he had played before, since I didn't feel like giving the place to the still sleepy Davis or Robert Royal.

Oh boy, these are dark times with mostly bad memories. You are a bad, bad man Cali, but here it goes...

QBs:

Brunell

Collins

Campbell

RBs:

Portis

Stephen Davis

Betts

FB:

Sellers

TEs:

Cooley

Davis

WRs:

Moss

Coles

Randle El

Rod Gardner

Thrash

OL:

LT: Samuels
LG: Dockery
C: Rabach
RG: Randy Thomas
RT: Jon Jansen

Lichtensteiger (signed in '10 I believe, didn't do anything thing but a good starter now)

Ray Brown

Will Montgomery

I feel so unclean reliving those days, I think I need a shower.

Oh boy, these are dark times with mostly bad memories. You are a bad, bad man Cali, but here it goes...

I feel so unclean reliving those days, I think I need a shower.

I was actually going to start a thread on this topic based off of another guy's list, but as I read through his "All-Decade" Skins team I thought this can't be right lol...maybe "All-Decade backups team".

I was actually going to start a thread on this topic based off of another guy's list, but as I read through his "All-Decade" Skins team I thought this can't be right lol...maybe "All-Decade backups team".

Oye... that report button is too close to the others... lol ----- "I almost ****ed up" - Mike Lowrey, Bad Boys 2

Okay, so two things based off of this post (1) I'd be curious to see the dude's list.  (2) There are legitimately two to three secondary members from this time period who I'd trot out there at WR before I'd trot out anyone not named Santana Moss and MAYBE Lav Coles when he decided he wanted to play football (Taylor, Springs, and Clark).

QBs:

1. Mark Brunnell

2. Patrick Ramsey

3. Jason Campbell

RBs:

1. Clinton Portis 

2. Stephen Davis

3. Ladell Betts

FB:

1. Mike Sellers

TEs:

1. Chris Cooley

2. Fred Davis

WRs:

1.  Santana Moss

2.  Laveranues Coles

3.  Rod Gardner

4.  Antwaan Randle El

5.  James Thrash

OL:

LT Chris Samuels

LG Derrick Dockery

C Casey Rabach

RG Randy Thomas

RT Jon Jansen

Backups:

Trent Williams

Pete Kendell

Dave Szott

Oye... that report button is too close to the others... lol ----- "I almost ****ed up" - Mike Lowrey, Bad Boys 2

Okay, so two things based off of this post (1) I'd be curious to see the dude's list.  (2) There are legitimately two to three secondary members from this time period who I'd trot out there at WR before I'd trot out anyone not named Santana Moss and MAYBE Lav Coles when he decided he wanted to play football (Taylor, Springs, and Clark).

1) I found the list through twitter...will have to go back and look again

2) LOL Kinda agree...

QBs: Brunell and Campbell fight for starter, let McNabb ride the bench.

RBs: Portis, Davis, Betts

FB: Sellers

TE: Cooley, Davis

WR: Moss, Gardner, Coles, Randle El, aaaaaannnnndddd...........screw it, Armstrong.

OL: Chris Samuels (OT), Jon Jansen (OT), Derrick Dockery (OG), Randy Thomas (OG), Casey Rabach ©, Jason Fabini (OT), Pete Kendall (OG), Will Montgomery (C, would be first team if he'd had decent playing time prior to 2011)

Like I did for defense I'm just gonna do starters. That's depressing enough. It's not an "All-Decade team" if turds like Stephon Heyer and Jason Fabini are on it for chrissakes.

QB Mark Brunell (that's a sad thought)

HB Clinton Portis

FB Stephen Davis (kind of cheating here but he was a fullback early in his career, otherwise Mike Sellers)

TE Chris Cooley

WR Santana Moss

WR Laveranues Coles (I still remember how to spell La-ver-a-nu-es!)

OT Chris Samuels

OT Jon Jansen (in his prime Jansen edges out a rookie Trent Williams)

OG Randy Thomas

OG Derrick Dockery

C Casey Rabach (not good memories toward the end but for a time he was pretty good)

You copyrighted Rabach lol...

Haha, those little forum things always get me.  Like when I'm making a list of reasons for something (like why the Cowboys are terrible), I'll always go " reason A), reason B), reason C)" and get that darn smiley.

Archived