Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CAPTION THIS: RGIII talks with Romo

AsburySkinsFan

After last night's presser, I actually feel so badly for Romo sits to pee I can't come up with a smartass comment. It's like kicking someone when they're already down :(

Although the "down with the cause" comment made by Toe Jam gave me a chuckle :ols:

Good to see class displayed by RG3 and the rest of our guys :)

RGIII- try not to smile try, not to smile.....damn i just smiled...sorry tony, it was a great run, but this group of guys are destined for greatness DC has been waiting on this way too long...we owe it to the fans! Oh, by the way Im leaving some tickets to next week game and that signed jersey you asked for with the front office. they will be in touch with you.

Romo sits to pee- Th th thanks man, dont mind the tears, Im just happy for you...Thanks for the jersey, you didnt have to, but its all everyones been talking about, even in Dallas....maaaan everyone loves you! Even me! Congrats!

RGIII was wired, and it's apparently on Showtime tonight.

So here's what he actually said (via John Ourand Twitter):

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/kj58ii

RG3 to Tony Romo sits to pee on the field immediately after the game (via Showtime): “Hey Tony. I just wanted to say to you, don’t listen to what anybody else is saying about you. You’re a great quarterback, man. And this game doesn’t mean anything.”

LOL at Robert consoling Romo sits to pee.

Archived