Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins Notes and Randomness

KDawg

First off, Hail brothers and sisters! 2012 NFC EAST CHAMPIONS!

I ventured over to Redskins.com today to check out the sweet division champion t-shirts. Put it in my basket and went to check out... Then I saw the damn thing is $35 WITHOUT shipping added on. I'll have to wait to take out a loan to pay that kinda money for a t-shirt, yikes!

I ordered the tshirt and the long sleeved shirt off of nflshop. 27.99 each, and if you sign up for mobile notifications, you can get 10% off. Still paid for shipping, but it was like 57 total for both.

I ordered the tshirt and the long sleeved shirt off of nflshop. 27.99 each, and if you sign up for mobile notifications, you can get 10% off. Still paid for shipping, but it was like 57 total for both.

You're a life saver!! Happy New Year! :)

Random thought here, Logan Paulsen may have had one of the biggest plays of the game on 3rd down following the Cowboys first score.

The Cowboys defender was in perfect position to dislodge the ball from Paulsen's grasp but Logan somehow managed to hold onto the ball converting the 3rd down.

Another three and out in that situation could have given Dallas a whole lot of momentum.

Pfft. That was before he was in DC. He's forgiven for his sins.

---------- Post added January-1st-2013 at 01:23 PM ----------

Random thought here, Logan Paulsen may have had one of the biggest plays of the game on 3rd down following the Cowboys first score.

The Cowboys defender was in perfect position to dislodge the ball from Paulsen's grasp but Logan somehow managed to hold onto the ball converting the 3rd down.

Another three and out in that situation could have given Dallas a whole lot of momentum.

Good call. That catch was AWESOME.

Mark Schlereth was even tweeting pics of his "rally helmet"! I loved it!!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8075/8329697135_1f757f2c13.jpg

All I can say is "WOW"

Mark Schlereth (even though his first team was the Redskins) has been seen as a "hater" of the organization for a very long time. And to see this from him?

WOW.

There is room for you on the bandwagon Mark. It's good to see you again. Just dont pee on yourself and sit next to me, ok? ;)

You know, about the posts in this thread talking about the players attitudes, I could see/hear that as well, through the CSN postgame interviews, and radio bits. I remember after we beat the Eagles in '05 to make the playoffs, and guys were jumping around and celebrating, etc,.

I know guys were hugging it out during the game on Sunday, but they still gave off the impression that they expected to do this, and were far from finished. I didn't get that feeling in '05, and I didn't get it in '07.

The thought crossed my mind recently.....how much credit should Ike Hilliard get as WR Coach? I have not seen his name mentioned or any credit given for the improvement in our WR this season. With 3 WR over 500 yards and plenty of great blocks for our running game certainly some credit us due for Ike Hilliard. Last year, QB and WR were two of the Redskins mose pressing needs and now, a year later, both positions looks like strengths.

Archived