Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm Nervous, but I'm Not Norvous

kleese

I won't lie. I'm nervous as **** right now. I really wish we'd of already played and I knew what was going on next week. Ugh. I'm not sure if we get in with a loss and I'd rather not lose our way into the playoffs. But at the same time I didn't see us in this situation at the beginning of the season, let alone 6 short weeks ago. 2 divisional rivals playing it out in one final game for the East.... Doesent get any better than that. It's Dallas week skins. Lets bring the title home so I can breathe again. What I'm most nervous about is our D though.

I won't lie. I'm nervous as **** right now. I really wish we'd of already played and I knew what was going on next week. Ugh. I'm not sure if we get in with a loss and I'd rather not lose our way into the playoffs. But at the same time I didn't see us in this situation at the beginning of the season, let alone 6 short weeks ago. 2 divisional rivals playing it out in one final game for the East.... Doesent get any better than that. It's Dallas week skins. Lets bring the title home so I can breathe again. What I'm most nervous about is our D though.

if we lose, we're out.

Where have you been man? lol

Archived