Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Deadspin: The FBI Is Raiding The Home Of Former Redskin Jason Fabini

E33Green

http://deadspin.com/5966320/the-fbi-is-raiding-the-house-of-former-nfl-tackle-jason-fabini

today, in Fort Wayne, local, state, and federal officials carried out a raid on two homes owned by longtime NFL offensive tackle Jason Fabini, who played for the Jets, Cowboys, and Redskins from 1998 until 2008, and his brother Michael.
Multiple tipsters have written in and connected Fabini's brother to Matthew McChesney, a Fort Wayne pot dealer who was sentenced to 27 years in prison in March 2011. In 2008, police raided McChesney's home and found three tons of marijuana and an AK-47. McChesney was, our tipsters say, one of Michael Fabini's employees.

A reader familiar with the federal investigation tells us that Michael Fabini "is one of the largest drug dealers in Northern Indiana," and that he (and others, although not Jason) will be indicted tomorrow.

Fort Wayne represent! Jason used to be married to my aunt's (by marriage) sister--before his cheating ways. I also think that McChesney kid went to my high school - looks like he's in a world of hurt. Never met Jason but he did hook me up w/ comp tickets to the Skins playoff game in Seattle in '08.

Archived