Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins are in a great position for a play off run

WamBlock

Our boys need to be as focused and prepared as RG3 will be next Monday for this game. It's going to take everything we've got to put down the Giants, they're riding high on emotion and are back in the zone.

As such, we need Haslett to continue with the stronger defense we have seen for the past two weeks. I do NOT want another MNF debacle.

I agree with this, but the real problem is gonna be the Giants pass rush. KS needs to have a great gameplan to neutralize that pass rush.

I agree with this, but the real problem is gonna be the Giants pass rush. KS needs to have a great gameplan to neutralize that pass rush.

Word. Part of me is hoping that the extended time could possibly allow for Jamaal Brown to return to the game, but we need Trent to get healthy so he can keep JPP and Umenyiora at bay.

Kyle has been on a roll though with the playcalling, I think he's got a good chance at crafting a good scheme. Haslett worries me more so.

Word. Part of me is hoping that the extended time could possibly allow for Jamaal Brown to return to the game, but we need Trent to get healthy so he can keep JPP and Umenyiora at bay.

Kyle has been on a roll though with the playcalling, I think he's got a good chance at crafting a good scheme. Haslett worries me more so.

Um, Trent is healthy.

He does have a great gameplan. It's name is Alfred Morris.

I agree, but it's gonna take more than that. The Giants can score points, and will against the skins defense. KS is going to have to get real creative with the passing game and play action.

I agree, but it's gonna take more than that. The Giants can score points, and will against the skins defense. KS is going to have to get real creative with the passing game and play action.

Save for the last play of the game, I would be completely happy if they played the same way they did in the first game.

---------- Post added November-26th-2012 at 12:40 AM ----------

Huh, for some reason I could have sworn they were talking about that he was gimpy in the Dallas game.

My bad. :cheers:

No worries. He had a sore shoulder between the Eagles and Cowboys games, but it wasn't anything serious and he's fine now.

:cheers:

Tyler Polumbus better bring his ****

He brought his **** to every game this year. I can smell it all the way in NC. :)

You're right guys, Morris needs to have a big game. If one thing Al Mo has proven, it's that he will get every yard he is capable of getting. The guy gets two yards when there is nothing there. I'm going out on a limb and saying that we will have an unsung hero next Monday night. And his name will be Hankerson. I'm thinking they will key on Garcon and Santana...and Hank gives us a gem of a game.

He's played a few good games. Not much else you can expect from a guy who should be a reserve and will (hopefully) be replaced next year as starting RT

I was joking. I know he's doing the best he can. I hate it when people talk ish about Doughty because he is always playing hard and it's not his fault that he's on the field as much as he is. I will now apply that same rule to Polumbus. Thank you for helping me to become a better fan by seeing the err of my ways. :)

yea, as much of a diehard fan that i am (and i am THE BIGGEST REDSKINS FAN EVER, i have 2 redskins quilts, redskins pillows, redskins bed sheets, redskins jerseys, redskins slippers), i dont see any way that we beat the giants next monday night after they just beat down on the packers. however, i will watch, cause i would love to eat my crow at the end of the game.

Completey disagree...I think the 6th seed could very well be 9-7 in the NFC and our division winner may also very well be 9-7.

Do you still feel the same way after what the Giants just did???

---------- Post added November-26th-2012 at 02:29 AM ----------

I wouldn't say definitely after today's early game results and considering those teams remaining opponents. 9-7 could very easily be a wild card at this point.

With Green Bay having 7 wins, you basically have 4 teams fighting for one spot. Granted we have a direct tie-breaker with TB and MIN, but if we lose one game we have to hope both of them and Seattle lose at least two just to have the same record as them for that to matter. The second we say 7 loses is okay we mess around and have 8. If we want to get in we need to keep winning, imo...

With Green Bay having 7 wins, you basically have 4 teams fighting for one spot. Granted we have a direct tie-breaker with TB and MIN, but if we lose one game we have to hope both of them and Seattle lose at least two just to have the same record as them for that to matter. The second we say 7 loses is okay we mess around and have 8. If we want to get in we need to keep winning, imo...

I'm not saying the team should be shooting for 9-7, Just saying, as a fan, i think 9-7 gets us there considering Tampa, Minn, Sea, and NOs remaining schedules.

Yes, I still think the 6th seed will be 9-7. One of those teams could end on a hot streak, but I think they all lose two more. Now, with the Giants win last night, winning the division at 9-7 seems less likely, but if we beat them Monday I wouldn't consider it out of the question for them to then finish 2-2 (Falcons, Saints, Ravens, Eagles).

Archived