Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kilmer17's roadmap to fix the GOP

Kilmer17

God damn. Trump, but mostly Bannon, is going to have the GOP by the balls. 

This is probably the best article to date on what the **** the alt-right has accomplished.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-27/inside-the-trump-bunker-with-12-days-to-go

Again, good luck to the GOP. Can't win with these losers, but in the coming years can't win without em either. 

I do not foresee a center right party ever coming back in this country.

9 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

This is probably the best article to date on what the **** the alt-right has accomplished.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-27/inside-the-trump-bunker-with-12-days-to-go

Again, good luck to the GOP. Can't win with these losers, but in the coming years can't win without em either. 

For a now digital marketing/data geek, this is a fascinating article. The approach is certainly, unique. 

3 hours ago, No Excuses said:

This should be an interesting read. This one's going in my "to read later" queue.

• 7 months later...
On 10/26/2016 at 1:33 PM, No Excuses said:

Good luck to the GOP. 

I see and concede this, but based on my experience; people generally become more conservative as they get older. Around central PA, this is especially the case. They tend to become more conservative socially. It'd be interesting to track the same demographic each election and see if there is a major shift is the color of the map. 

39 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

I see and concede this, but based on my experience; people generally become more conservative as they get older. Around central PA, this is especially the case. They tend to become more conservative socially. It'd be interesting to track the same demographic each election and see if there is a major shift is the color of the map. 

I actually think it tends to not be the people themselves changing, but conservatives becoming more active as they get older. Liberal youth tend to be activists and involved early, and the youth that aren't involved aren't voting at nearly the same rate. Fast forward 10-20 years and the non-activists are starting to vote more often, and the left/right percentages start to balance out. 

Archived