Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Steelers (Final)

NoLeafClover

White jerseys with gold pants.

One of my nieces left her gold "Tangled" tiara here from an early Halloween preview, and it would go with my burgundy sweats and 'skins T, but I'm not sure it looks right with the custom Bowie knife. I suck at accessorizing.

I hope they have a heck of a game plan on defense vs. the steelers. I want nothing more than our defensive guys to consistently keep stepping it up and limit those 2-3 big plays we give up per game. I know they have got to be tired of everyone getting on them and seeing it all over the news, hopefully they had enough of it and come out to play some football. Still would like to see what that D. Hall to safety would do for us. It's intriguing.

They are offering red skinned potatoes here in the press box. I can't decide if that is suppose to be a peace offering to us out-of-towners or if it's a metaphor for their plans to eat our secondary alive.

They also had ham wrapped in sausage and bacon, for those looking to eat healthy today.

First the Skins and RG3 take out a big bag of hot air in the form of Steelers fans and then onto another bag of hot air, RG3 takes his rightful claim as black jesus, flies into hurricane Sandy,uses his magical powers of his 4.3 speed, runs circles around Sandy sending her safely back into the atlantic, all in time to be home for supper. That is how good our QB is!

They are offering red skinned potatoes here in the press box. I can't decide if that is suppose to be a peace offering to us out-of-towners or if it's a metaphor for their plans to eat our secondary alive.

They also had ham wrapped in sausage and bacon, for those looking to eat healthy today.

Going north of the Mason-Dixon line, I think the PIT diet is second only to CHI for heart-stopping goodness.

Going north of the Mason-Dixon line, I think the PIT diet is second only to CHI for heart-stopping goodness.

We're gonna make that 13-2 today Jumbo...and I am not drunk..I have not yet begun to defile myself. :)

Gap tooth on Fox gave Robert props, saying the giants told him that Robert was "unflappable" and that our run game was "impossible to really stop."

I say your drinking game has to include every good run by Morris and G3.

Archived