• Under 30 - Sara Jean Underwood
    • Under 30 - Scarlett Johansson
    • Network TV - Vanessa Marcil
    • Network TV - Sofia Vergara
    • Olympic Athlete - Ellen Oog
    • Olympic Athlete - Stephanie Rice
    • Classic - Alyssa Milano
    • Classic - Christie Brinkley

Funny, the town I use to live in had a ton of bars, small town, lots of music venues and a ton of crappy coke. People use to say how bad it sucked that you couldn't find any good coke and I never agreed. As a bartender, the last thing you need is wide awake drunks at last call, they never leave and have the energy to be more of a problem than talkative. :ols:

There is no last call in the Caribbean.

Yeah, I can see that. You get people coked up and drinking, they can't even tell they're drunk. Leads to some really ****ed up people that think they're sober lol

Sorry to derail your thread OP, I'll shut up.

1. Move. There's not really a lot that can happen that's good where you're at. Law enforcement is NOT going to just barge in and do a meth bust without first investigating, and if the guy gets wind of an investigation, he sounds like the kind of paranoid kook that could take it out on you or your family before an arrest is ever made.

2. After you are moved out, report him.

Sorry to say this man. I know moving is terrible, but there's not a safer option.

Being a snitch should be the last resort. I encountered a similar situation with an oxy dealer in my neighborhood. I plainly stated: "Do what you need to do, but I hear that you're distributing to any of the highschoolers in OUR neighborhood, I will call the cops on you." That was a year ago; no issue.

If it's adults affecting adults that aren't you...like, really affecting you. Let it lie or move.

You need to get the authorities involved, immediately.

Not only are you and your family in physical danger with the type of crowd being attracted to your neighborhood, if your neighbor is cooking meth, that is an extremely high fire hazard. Should something go wrong in the "lab"/kitchen, the entire place could explode.

At the very least, you need to call the authorities. Should anything happen to your property, report that too. I would take steps beforehand however, to ensure the safety of any belongings that you really are worried about.

Ideally, however, you need to just get your family out of there, asap. I mean, do you have any relatives that you could borrow money from for a deposit on another place? I would do everything you can to explore the possibility of moving because ths is not a good situation for your children to have to be exposed to...as you well know.

Being a snitch should be the last resort. I encountered a similar situation with an oxy dealer in my neighborhood. I plainly stated: "Do what you need to do, but I hear that you're distributing to any of the highschoolers in OUR neighborhood, I will call the cops on you." That was a year ago; no issue.

If it's adults affecting adults that aren't you...like, really affecting you. Let it lie or move.

Tweekers aren't Junkies. They are crazy desperate deranged and dangerous people.

Don't snitch? How old are you? His children could be in danger.

Tweekers aren't Junkies. They are crazy desperate deranged and dangerous people.

Don't snitch? How old are you? His children could be in danger.

I agree. But I also don't know if I'd approach said drug dealer or whatever you wanna call him and threaten him to his face telling him you're gonna call the cops like he mentioned! Personally, I think that would just piss him off even more and put him and his family in more danger. Not to mention, I wouldn't wanna get beat up LOL, so yeah, I'd definitely get the authorities involved in some way (like I mentioned above, an anonymous tip, etc), but to just let it go sounds ridiculous.

Alright so here's what you do:

Walk up to his back door at 3 AM. This will make no difference to him since he's a meth head and will likely be playing some dope videogames high out of his mind at this time, but at least nobody else will see you. Sneak into his home with a bit of piano wire. Oh, you're going to want to put on some gloves, a scuba suit complete with the mask (but not the flipper feet) and preferably vacuum the suit while it's on you with a shop vac and then drench yourself in ammonia. Buy some cheap pool shoes. You're going to get rid of them anyway.

Anyway, make sure to have some nice thin wire. I would say piano wire, in fact I know I already did! Since it's the cliche it fits but really, I mean c'mon...who the hell just has piano wire laying around today? So yeah, don't forget hours or even days prior to buy some new guitar strings. The high E should work just fine, you know the nice thin one. You're going to want those gloves to be thick enough so that the wire doesn't cut into your hands!

Anyway, so go up to this guy's back door. If it's unlocked like I'll bet it is, just waltz right in. I mean don't actually waltz cause that's ****ing weird, but you know...saunter? Is that a real word or just one my grandfather used to say all the time? "Look at all these people these days! They just saunter around everywhere like they don't have anything important to do! Bunch of lazy *******s!!!" he would say. So if the door is locked and there isn't any obvious point of entry (window, other unlocked door, etc) just go around to the front and ring the doorbell, but don't stand there. Wait off to the side or in the bushes where he can't see you. If he doesn't open the door, just scrap the plan and plot something for another night. If he opens the door to look out this is when you strike.

You're going to want to pounce on him and just basically strangle him to death. I mean you really have to choke the mother****er. Don't let up even when he's gasping his last breath of air and flailing around, perhaps even coughing out a plea to not do it "PCHHHHHHH-LEASE...UHGHAHH PPPPP-PLEEESSCHCHHHHEEEE NOOOOFAHCHCHCH" is what he might say. You're going to want to ignore this. Now that he's dead and assuming it didn't raise much of a ruckus you're going to want to find his paraphanalia...(sp) seriously I'm not looking that one up. Take his drug stuff and spread it around, take some and perhaps drop it near his body, crash **** around like people were frantically searching for it or something. Take the piano wire and either flush it down the toilet, or sanitize it and stick it in the attic or something. When you're done roughing up the place leave out whichever exit you're least likely to be seen. Take your scuba suit off, put it in a trash bag and...oh by the way, you're going to want to find a little bit of lime. So yeah take a little drive a few miles away until you find a suitable wooded area in which you may bury your suit after sprinkling it with the lime. The ammonia should keep you clean anyway if there was any spattering but you can't be too careful with those damn dogs.

So then go home, assuming you did this all in under 2 hours hopefully nobody has discovered the crime yet. Go about your life as usual, when the police show up just act unsurprised but make it clear that you know nothing and wanted nothing to do with the guy.

There. Problem solved. Finally, some practical advice in here.

Oh and I'm drunk. You're probably going to want to disregard all of this.

Alright so here's what you do:

Walk up to his back door at 3 AM. This will make no difference to him since he's a meth head and will likely be playing some dope videogames high out of his mind at this time, but at least nobody else will see you. Sneak into his home with a bit of piano wire. Oh, you're going to want to put on some gloves, a scuba suit complete with the mask (but not the flipper feet) and preferably vacuum the suit while it's on you with a shop vac and then drench yourself in ammonia. Buy some cheap pool shoes. You're going to get rid of them anyway.

Anyway, make sure to have some nice thin wire. I would say piano wire, in fact I know I already did! Since it's the cliche it fits but really, I mean c'mon...who the hell just has piano wire laying around today? So yeah, don't forget hours or even days prior to buy some new guitar strings. The high E should work just fine, you know the nice thin one. You're going to want those gloves to be thick enough so that the wire doesn't cut into your hands!

Anyway, so go up to this guy's back door. If it's unlocked like I'll bet it is, just waltz right in. I mean don't actually waltz cause that's ****ing weird, but you know...saunter? Is that a real word or just one my grandfather used to say all the time? "Look at all these people these days! They just saunter around everywhere like they don't have anything important to do! Bunch of lazy *******s!!!" he would say. So if the door is locked and there isn't any obvious point of entry (window, other unlocked door, etc) just go around to the front and ring the doorbell, but don't stand there. Wait off to the side or in the bushes where he can't see you. If he doesn't open the door, just scrap the plan and plot something for another night. If he opens the door to look out this is when you strike.

You're going to want to pounce on him and just basically strangle him to death. I mean you really have to choke the mother****er. Don't let up even when he's gasping his last breath of air and flailing around, perhaps even coughing out a plea to not do it "PCHHHHHHH-LEASE...UHGHAHH PPPPP-PLEEESSCHCHHHHEEEE NOOOOFAHCHCHCH" is what he might say. You're going to want to ignore this. Now that he's dead and assuming it didn't raise much of a ruckus you're going to want to find his paraphanalia...(sp) seriously I'm not looking that one up. Take his drug stuff and spread it around, take some and perhaps drop it near his body, crash **** around like people were frantically searching for it or something. Take the piano wire and either flush it down the toilet, or sanitize it and stick it in the attic or something. When you're done roughing up the place leave out whichever exit you're least likely to be seen. Take your scuba suit off, put it in a trash bag and...oh by the way, you're going to want to find a little bit of lime. So yeah take a little drive a few miles away until you find a suitable wooded area in which you may bury your suit after sprinkling it with the lime. The ammonia should keep you clean anyway if there was any spattering but you can't be too careful with those damn dogs.

So then go home, assuming you did this all in under 2 hours hopefully nobody has discovered the crime yet. Go about your life as usual, when the police show up just act unsurprised but make it clear that you know nothing and wanted nothing to do with the guy.

There. Problem solved. Finally, some practical advice in here.

Oh and I'm drunk. You're probably going to want to disregard all of this.

taken.jpg

"Not bad"

I agree. But I also don't know if I'd approach said drug dealer or whatever you wanna call him and threaten him to his face telling him you're gonna call the cops like he mentioned! Personally, I think that would just piss him off even more and put him and his family in more danger. Not to mention, I wouldn't wanna get beat up LOL, so yeah, I'd definitely get the authorities involved in some way (like I mentioned above, an anonymous tip, etc), but to just let it go sounds ridiculous.

Oh no, I agree with your idea and doing it with a drop phone. I wouldn't say anything to him, I'd call the authorities. I just don't like an adult using words like "snitch". It's unfortunate.

When I lived in Vegas, I had a friend in our club who would smoke meth occasionally. He'd be fine and then we wouldn't see him for a day or two. We would arm ourselves and go to the local meth dens, bust in and look for him. It was scarey and messy.

BTW, I think No Pressure just snapped and I'm worried for him.

That seriously made me laugh out loud. Then again I just had a liter of beer and I'm sitting in my computer chair all alone since my wife is working late tonight and it creeped me out a little. But good job!

Oh and c'mon guys, like you haven't contemplated a murder or two in your lifetimes. The problem is getting away with it! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

:D

Of course not, it's crazy and he is drunk.

Where in the hell do you find piano wire? You can buy picture hanging wire anywhere. Pfft, noobs.

Oh come on, I covered this. Seriously, who the hell has piano wire these days? You watch a mafia murder story and they're like "ehy Louie, just get that mook with a lil' piano wire, ya know?" where the **** are they getting it? The piano wire store? C'mon. Picture wires are ok but when you go to most places these days they don't give you the good stuff. The wire half the time is either tin or covered with a plastic sheath. Who wants to strangle a guy with a wire covered in thick plastic? Guitar strings man, that's where its at...I'm told...

Oh come on, I covered this. Seriously, who the hell has piano wire these days? You watch a mafia murder story and they're like "ehy Louie, just get that mook with a lil' piano wire, ya know?" where the **** are they getting it? The piano wire store? C'mon. Picture wires are ok but when you go to most places these days they don't give you the good stuff. The wire half the time is either tin or covered with a plastic sheath. Who wants to strangle a guy with a wire covered in thick plastic? Guitar strings man, that's where its at...I'm told...

You're creepy

Archived