Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

First Depth Chart Released - Will be used for 1st Pre Season Game (via HTTR 24-7)

Farbod21

I was surprised he didn't get more of a shot there last pre-season.

He certainly gave out some shots of his own as a gunner! I'm not sure which game it was, but some punt returner just refused to fair catch. Niles laid him out anyway.Think he got a few penalties, but meh...doesn't matter much now ;p

Anyways, I figured Paul wasn't used as a returner because Banks was taking up a roster spot either way, and Paul is also a good blocker on teams, while I can't see Banks out there as a blocker..

He certainly gave out some shots of his own as a gunner! I'm not sure which game it was, but some punt returner just refused to fair catch. Niles laid him out anyway.Think he got a few penalties, but meh...doesn't matter much now ;p

Anyways, I figured Paul wasn't used as a returner because Banks was taking up a roster spot either way, and Paul is also a good blocker on teams, while I can't see Banks out there as a blocker..

Well it would be nice to maybe see how Paul fairs against Banks this pre-season. If Paul shows he can do work, I'd be inclined to let Banks go.

Actually I'm impressed to see Banks in the top 6 at WR on the depth chart. As much as people wanna put him on the fringe, he's over Austin on the depth chart, and could still very well make this team.

Yup. You got a guy who's performed well for 2 straight years, and people here are willing to toss him out like yesterdays trash for someone who has done squat. And the guy isn't much bigger, isn't faster... I don't get it.

Archived