Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

delcotimes.com: Jerruh Jones says "even the Redskins" matched up well with their O-Line and Secondary ("Jerry Jones says Cows match up with Eagles")

http://eaglesbloggerroom.blogspot.com/2012/07/jerry-jones-says-cowys-match-up-better.html

Compliment or backhanded insult? lol...

"I think we addressed, in the secondary and in the offensive line, specifically areas that we weren’t matching up real well last year with our division opponents," Jones told Special Edition, a program on the team website — ["]even the Redskins, but certainly the Eagles and certainly the Giants.”

Whoops, thought this was in ATN...:mad:

Lets just let Jerry Jones think he has a good football team and leave it at that. He's thought he had a great team together every year since their last superbowl from 95-96 and every year he's been pretty much wrong. Even their 13-3 team wasn't as good as they thought they were and that was their highlight of the past 15-16 years. One and done. The other teams in the NFC East aren't shaking at the thought of playing the Cowboys so just let the old guy have his fantasy.

Lets just let Jerry Jones think he has a good football team and leave it at that. He's thought he had a great team together every year since their last superbowl from 95-96 and every year he's been pretty much wrong. Even their 13-3 team wasn't as good as they thought they were and that was their highlight of the past 15-16 years. One and done. The other teams in the NFC East aren't shaking at the thought of playing the Cowboys so just let the old guy have his fantasy.

I hate to break the news to you but until RG3 gets this team going. I seriously doubt anyone will fear us.

What was Jerry's margin of victory over us last year? 2 points and then 3 points in OT? And they finished .500.

Jerry has just as inflated an opinion of his team as their fans and the media do.

What is highlighted is all that matters. I took Jerry's quote as saying his team, which finished 3rd, didn't match up well against the other teams including the one that finished 4th.

The Cowboys have been in decline under Jerruh's "leadership" for a decade. They don't worry anyone anymore. If he thinks that he doesn't need to "concern" himself about the Skins, then how does he explain the fact that we beat the Poop Bowl Chumps twice last year?

Archived