Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com - "Alright, Sammy," Griffin said. "I'll see you later."

Llevron

I've said it before. I'll say it again. RG3 is the best thing that has happened to this franchise in 20 years (already, without playing a down). Let's see if he can make history for the franchise... I don't see ANY reason why he couldn't.

one could argue that without Bruce & Mike there would BE no RG3

RG3 sure is good at putting on a show for the cameras and saying all the right things. I really hope he's as sincere and dedicated as he wants us to think he is.

I don't think anyone in the media or any of his coaches who have been singing his praises about sincerity and dedication have been doing so based on interviews with reporters.

RG3 sure is good at putting on a show for the cameras and saying all the right things. I really hope he's as sincere and dedicated as he wants us to think he is.

I thought about this as well. Let me say that I am PUMPED that we have RGIII, and that the future is indeed bright. But, doesn't every rookie say this? "I want to bring a championship to (fill in the blank). I am so happy to be playing for (fill in the blank) with their rich tradition." I think a bigger story would be if he DIDN'T say these sorts of things.

Just my opinion-let the flaming begin.

Archived