Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obamacare...(new title): GOP DEATH PLAN: Don-Ryan's Express

JMS

13 minutes ago, twa said:

Cali seemed to take a pass on it, if it don't fly there where will it?

We need some brave state to step up.

That kind of "reasoning" cuts both ways.  

How about we see Texas pass a law stating that any insurance company is allowed to sell insurance in Texas, without complying with Texas state laws, if the company has an out-of-state mailing address?  

I mean, since it's such a great idea, and so good for the consumers, and all.  Give consumers vastly more choices, lower prices, competition, free market, all them other slogans.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twa said:

Worse than something they have to force you to get?....damn 

#YOHEY

I kid you not, every time you offer up some BS excuse for this GOP fiasco I'm just gonna respond with that hashtag, I don't care if it doesn't search anything else.

#YouOnlyHadEightYears

Edited by AsburySkinsFan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, twa said:

So the Tax / fine / penalty is simply encouragement rather than govt using it's power.

So what are the alternatives? Allow people to go uncovered? And when they get hit by a car and can't afford it?

1. You pay for it.

2. Let em die.

I know that you're looking at this right now like

ron-swanson-shrug-whats-the-problem-park

But what you're thinking is the obvious choice is actually not a good option at all.

3 hours ago, twa said:

Excuses?

I'm the one complaining about the feds being involved in my ins choices :P

hashtags are about your speed

YOUR party, that YOU voted into office ran on #RepealAndReplace they screamed it for eight years. The guy YOU voted for said he had a great plan...shhhh super top secret (but we really knew there was no plan because this Administration couldn't keep a secret if their lives depended on it)...but low and behold guess what?! No plan! Tad-da!! I burst out laughing watching one of your GOPer Congressional goons talk about just how long they had worked on this....27 hours he said.

27 hours...so over the past EIGHT years this issue was so singularly monumentally important to the GOP that they spent 0.038% of their time working on it. They literally spent 10 times longer sleeping in the last month than they worked on this over the past eight years!

#YOHEY

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, visionary said:

Yeah? Well hillbillies prefer to be called sons of the soil, but it ain't gonna happen.

Am I understanding this. Republican senators are going to vote for a bill that thy don't want to become law because they are banking (and warning) on the house not passing it?  

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff