Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Jerrah Says Cowboys Window Closing

ouvan59

ESPN huh?? Well, I don't think the window was ever unlatched after 2007. They have a core of good players but Jerry refuses to find the one thing he needs, a coach that can do what he wants, not what Jerry wants. Garrett and Ryan are puppets and the message is sent, playoffs or you're fired. They can't handle the pressure so we know how this ends.

He wasn't fully talking about the age of the team or whether they have the talent. He was primarily talking about himself.

If he's talking about himself getting ready to step down, that means that the window is opening....he's awful.

Romo sits to pee disagrees

"It's not closing," Romo sits to pee said after Wednesday's organized team activity workout. "I think there's a sense of urgency every year that you play, whether it's your first year in the league or your 22nd. You never know when all that stuff is going to happen, so you just play every year as if it's an urgent day. Forget about thinking about the end of the year or two months away. You've got to get better today. Whether you're a rookie or an 11-year veteran around here, you've got to do that same approach."

"It's not closing," Romo sits to pee said after Wednesday's organized team activity workout. "I think there's a sense of urgency every year that you play, whether it's your first year in the league or your 22nd. You never know when all that stuff is going to happen, so you just play every year as if it's an urgent day. Forget about thinking about the end of the year or two months away. You've got to get better today. Whether you're a rookie or an 11-year veteran around here, you've got to do that same approach."

Ha Ha Ha! How long does Romo sits to pee think hes going to play??

Romo sits to pee is 32, and has shown a tendency to have some injury problems. Witten is 30, and Ware is 29.

Yes, the window is closing for them.

They've had these three guys for 6 years together and they've never come close to being a championship caliber team. The window was never open.

They've had these three guys for 6 years together and they've never come close to being a championship caliber team. The window was never open.

Well I think here is that they have a lot of good young players. Demarco Murray, Miles Austin, Sean Lee, Dez Bryant, etc. But their "cornerstones" are getting old fast, and once they're gone they're ****ed.

Well I think here is that they have a lot of good young players. Demarco Murray, Miles Austin, Sean Lee, Dez Bryant, etc. But their "cornerstones" are getting old fast, and once they're gone they're ****ed.

Archived