Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My dream came true tonight. Met and talked with all the top brass of the Redskins (Thread Includes Pics--MET)

Lone Star Skin Fan

So LSSF is working on pics, but they may not be up until tomorrow---we'll see. Am trying to help him (also have company here) so hold off on PMs please. I will reformat his OP to make it more readable but won't edit anything of course.

It is one hell of a Redskins fan dream adventure. The only thing missed is alone-on-one with RG3 but wow, what a score (yes, I am taking LSSF at his word).

I was taken back at first reading the Bruce would discuss the salary cap deal openly that way. It was part of my initial skepticism.

Whole staff there for the pro day tomorrow I presume? Snyder wanting to see the goods in person? Making sure he's getting his money's worth out of the trade and salary fiasco

That would certainly be the case. LSSF's story holds more water because of the pro day tomorrow.

AWWWWHHHHH.... why won't this guy get back on line and post those pics, I want this to be true.... I hope I have this exact thing happen to me in my dreams tonight!

Except I get to meet RGIII and we share a high 5 !!!!

EDIT:

AND That is soo freaking cool that happened to you man! I was so pumped and just smiling like an idiot reading you story, totally living vicariously through you tonight man! Thanks for posting

Well written..nice attention to detail. If it's a sham, he should get a job writing Penthouse forums because he's pretty believable.:ols:

EDIT

just saw the pic..nice work man..great night I imagine

Also..Bruce Allen sounds like a good dude. Nice to know we have those kind of folks working for the team.

For the record, for those that aren't inclined to believe the OP for whatever reason— LLSF hadn't started a new thread in 5 years prior to this one. Somethings tells me a seriously worthwhile and exciting event he experienced, rather than a sudden whim to dupe us lowly message board readers, is more likely to result in his breaking this hiatus.

For the record, for those that aren't inclined to believe the OP for whatever reason— LLSF hadn't started a new thread in 5 years prior to this one. Somethings tells me a seriously worthwhile and exciting event he experienced, rather than a sudden whim to dupe us lowly message board readers, is more likely to result in his breaking this hiatus.

The pic is on page 3!

Archived