Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The MERGED all things Former Redskin LaRon Landry Thread

Chadwiko

If anyone else has been following Dirty 30 on Twitter, you'll surely have noticed the pattern emerging over the last week.

Here are just a few ;

@Adamm12 @MrLandry30 dey really making me laugh...like if ur gone, that defense is gonna get better...dats da skins for ya...#rethinkingmyteam

Retweeted by Laron Landry

@encoresportsceo I feel ya fam!!! #teamtakeover wt they don't know can sometimes hurt!!! Under estimated!!!
The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” yyyeeerrr”
I only can control-what I can control!!! With that said its not ME!!! Question the right person!!!
"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them"
@SoulMuzik1 We NEED a enforcer in our 2ndary @MrLandry30 will fill that need and u KNOW Jerry will PAY$$$$ !! @cowboybutch #HOWBOUTDEMCOWBOYS

For those not familiar with twitter, the lines starting with @NAME mean LaRon Landry is either 'retweeting them', which means he is just copying what they've said so others can see it, or he is replying directly to them.

What does everyone else think? I for one don't like seeing him RT a pro Cowboys tweet...

If he goes to the cowboys he will make his first pro bowl even if he doesn't deserve it. I hate it when players make it hard on a team to try and re-sign at a rational price. You can't be Mad at a team for not offering you big bucks when you already made loads off of them. The one thing I like about Landry is he always was a high effort guy even when he had bad games. Its hard to find guys who always want to ball hard.

This really sucks cause he was one of my favorite players. Mostly because when he was drafted, I had such high hopes for "Area 51." Turns out he's a waste of money and talent. If he came back, I'd be ok with it. But he isn't coming back. And I'm definitely ok with it.

Good luck passing a physical.

He could have been much better. He just doesn't seem to have the maturity and off the field work ethic (outside of the gym). He should have had surgery when his achilles popped up, and come back stronger and more dedicated. He would have then received a long-term deal from us, I believe.

-What a dissapointment............. It really dosent matter anyway, enen if he was here in 2012 we would be lucky to get a few games out of him. He is all muscle and potential, but that dosent do anybody any good lookin on from the sidelines because you can never dress for game day.......

-And another first rounder bites the dust!!

No I mean I follow folks on Twitter who like to talk about NFL free agency and the Jets have often been talked about being suitors for him.

I was just kidding. The Jets do make the most sense but when it comes to Landry all bets are off. The guy is a major idiot and I could see going to either the cowboys or eagles just to burn the Redskins.

Never really was a student of the game' date=' more of a student of the bench press...It's funny. I remember during the 2007 draft NFL analysts were comparing him to Ed Reed and Troy Polomalu. :ols:[/quote']

But he has that potential. When healthy, he doesn't flash it, he shows it.

Problem is, he's never healthy, and when he's injured, he doesn't do anything to make himself healthy...

Look like Tarzan, play like Jane.

Go occupy someone else's injury report.

~Bang

Come on, Bang, play like Jane? :)

One thing Landry didn't do when he was on the field was play soft. That is ridiculous to say even though I'm sure it was tongue-in-cheek a bit.

The rest of your post is spot on, and it's unfortunate he just couldn't get on the field the last year and a half. It's also unfortunate that he thinks he deserves more from this organization when he should fully understand just how unreliable he's been for his coaches and teammates. If he's a team guy, why not admit that first and foremost instead of talking down the organization all the time?

Archived