Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Complex Sports - Video: A Little-Used NFL Receiver Makes An Unbelievable Catch While Doing A Backflip

HapHaszard

I believe that was Keith Eloi that did it first.

He was with us a couple years ago. Same guy that jumped out of a pool, and into the flatbed of a pickup truck.

Let's hope they are working on routes too. :ols:

Good memory! NFL players are amazing athletes and there are probably 10 guys/team that could do this trick, but unfortunately it doesn't really translate much into playing football.

Impressive but I won't get carried away by a video and how that would translate to on the field. I do think that the Shanahan's should have gotten a better look at Niles as a receiver as the seaason wore on. It could be that the turf toe injury midseason derailed that plan, and it also looked like Rex locked in on the vets and rarely looked his way....

I am definitely a Niles Paul fan and follow him on Twitter. Also remember he is our gunner on the punting team. He got a penalty for leading with his head this year, but I didn't mind that. Some penalties are ok in my opinion. His penalty was due to being aggressive. Not a penalty I want all the time, but knocking a punt returner senseless is ok in my book. I am rooting for him to make the next steps as a receiver and I think he has a lot of potential.

Archived