Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Tailgate 500 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die List--**READ RULES IN OP BEFORE POSTING**--MET

Spaceman Spiff

I try to like Frizzle Fry. I really do. But I can't get over how much it lacks compared to sailing the seas of cheese.

Everyone has their favorites and I put Frizzle Fry ahead of STSOC but I can definitely see the argument... Anything Les Claypool I'm there lol.. I've seen Primus 6 times in the past year and half.

Have you checked out the new album???

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?363168-25-Monster-Albums-we-missed-in-500-thread.

Tried this but it looks to be DOA. I thought it would be good to look over the 500 and find some real monster classics we missed in this thread, but I guess no. Oh well I tried.

Well. Hmmmm. Good idea. Wondering if it's one of those times where we just let the 500 stand as is and leave well enough alone. Too much of a good thing type of deal. Or,we can simply do addition to this thread. In other words,keep going. Or..well...all kinds of ideas there.
My vote is to let this stand on ti's own. I think it's merit is individual and worth not diluting in any way. But I am inches away from stealing one of the other ideas mentioned .;)

Yeah I would vote to let it stand and not keep going, it is interesting as is. I came up with the 25 monsters that we missed because there are some real good classics out there no on the list. I thought everyone could look It over and find some that were just overlooked for whatever reason.

Yeah I would vote to let it stand and not keep going, it is interesting as is. I came up with the 25 monsters that we missed because there are some real good classics out there no on the list. I thought everyone could look It over and find some that were just overlooked for whatever reason.

No reason for you not starting a distinct, though related, new thread of such content. In fact, it's the proper forum guideline to follow.

Like I said, I might do one too (not on your idea).:)

Rory played the loudest concerts I ever went to. It seemed that he'd bring the same sound system for giant summer stadium gigs to indoor arenas holding a couple of thousand people. After each gig you spent several days worried if your hearing loss was permanent. :ols: good times.

I am so jealous!

:ols:

If something is worth going deaf over it's a Rory Gallagher concert I'm sure.

As the thread starter:

Sorry I ghosted after starting this thing. Work plus other projects going on have kept me away from keeping up on this like I initially wanted to. Thanks to everyone who kept the list up.

I'd vote to keep it going. Can we get to 1000?

Hey sometimes great ideas are best left to lie around and get picked up and ran with by many others.

Archived