Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Report: Redskins Fred Davis to get tagged (CSN Washington)

The Mayor of Fed Ex Field

Is there anything in the new CBA that states if player X goes so many years without a substance abuse violation he won't automatically get the one year susupension? Basically, if Fred and Trent go a couple years without issue but all of a sudden relapse (2015 hypothetically) will they get the year off regardless?

Not a clue. I would assume there's a "cooling off period" where they can work off the potential suspension.

Hopefully we won't have to worry about it though.

Why is everyone so down on landry? He was played out of a position for a couple of years. He was having a probowl year until his injury. Go back and look at the threads until his injury. He was getting much love until he got hurt. So why all of the hate now?

Because it's quite obvious he's more hell bent on getting jacked than letting himself heal properly. How many receivers, (or TE's for that matter) is he gonna be able to cover if he keeps putting on weight? Last time I checked, safeties in today's NFL have to able to cover both.

Don't like making the comparisons, but 21 was 212

Sean started off around 230 and spent most of his career between 220-230. It wasn't until that last year when everything seemed to come together that he slimmed down. Sean unlike Landry had the frame to be a linebacker though if he wanted to bulk up, he was a relatively big safety that was far from fully filled out.

Not a clue. I would assume there's a "cooling off period" where they can work off the potential suspension.

Hopefully we won't have to worry about it though.

Yeah i figure there's something about good boy time in there but wasn't sure....and completely agree about hoping this is the last time Fred or Trent come close to the stupidity.

Sean started off around 230 and spent most of his career between 220-230. It wasn't until that last year when everything seemed to come together that he slimmed down. Sean unlike Landry had the frame to be a linebacker though if he wanted to bulk up, he was a relatively big safety that was far from fully filled out.

He got from 230 to 215 by just chancing his eating habbits. He discoverd that by eating different food he could become a better player. That´s beeing a professional athlete, living for your sport.

I sure don´t hope LL is 250...that´s even bigger then some LB´s. Just crazy.

To Fred. When do we need to send in the tags? This week or the next?

He got from 230 to 215 by just chancing his eating habbits. He discoverd that by eating different food he could become a better player. That´s beeing a professional athlete, living for your sport.

I sure don´t hope LL is 250...that´s even bigger then some LB´s. Just crazy.

To Fred. When do we need to send in the tags? This week or the next?

I believe this Monday the 5th is the deadline.

don't think so...

LL56 says he's at 254 right now. Way too heavy to play S IMO.

and sorry.. back to Fred..

I really hope he sets his mind to not being a dumbass. Dude is a good player for us.

256? Wow! Havent seen that one... yeah that is too bog for safety.... maube we should try him at line backer? Prolly too short though

As for FD, i doubt he pulls that crap again. Glad we signed him.

Archived