Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Jerry Jones: GM would clutter process

Big Blue Joe

Well, why should he change? He's got people like Colin Cowherd telling him what a great job he's doing and what a great team he's building.

.. and BSPN picking them to "win the NFC-East and the Super Duper Bowl" every year! Same as it always is ..

This post is from CZ.com that I thought was funny and true with Jones regarding a "clutter" FO with having a real GM in the play:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just for giggles, let's take a look at the front offices of this year's playoff teams.

Pittsburgh: cluttered

Baltimore: cluttered

Green Bay: cluttered

Houston: cluttered

San Francisco: cluttered

NY Giants: cluttered

Detroit: cluttered

New England: cluttered

Denver: cluttered

New Orleans: cluttered

Atlanta: cluttered

Bengals: uncluttered. This is what gives Jerry hope.

This guy:

bigredrant_344_271_c1_%7Bcrop_area%7D_0_0.jpg

Probably not happy.

I always wondered what happened to Sloth for The Goonies.

I'm so happy that Jerry is so arrogant and ignorant. I hope the Jones family is full agreement of how he runs his franchise and continues the family tradition after Jerry is gone!

I hope the Jones family is full agreement of how he runs his franchise and continues the family tradition after Jerry is gone!

Which brings the question: Is there a little yoda in training at the Jerruh compound to take over when the Supreme Yoda retires?

Notice how far the Cowboys have fallen since Parcells left?

It's similar to what happened a few years after Jimmy Johnson had left - the big time players he had acquired had aged and Jones failed to bring in capable replacements.

Remember that offensive line that Jones had 3-4 years ago when the club was 12-4?

It's in shambles and the OL of 2011 didn't run block or pass block well.

On defense the secondary has been weak for years and yet despite drafting Jenkins high and going for veteran free agents at safety, the unit has continued to be an achilles heel.

All Jerry Jones has done by refusing to ever consider hiring a GM is to ensure the Cowboys will continue to decline and will be back in the 6-10 range they were in 2010 on a regular basis in the future.

Archived