Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantasy Football Play Off Help Needed

Huly

I have the same issue as the op

Do i start Antonio brown with Big ben possibile not playing(it is not looking good)

Or Do i take a flyer on demaryius thomas and Tebow magic against the pats.

. As of now if ben does not do anything come saturday I am going with thomas,

I one game away for the championship (with a 26.24 lead thanks to atl d/st and L Rob going on Saturday)

I cannot wait for the dreaded game time Monday Night Decision one game away from the championship

I have the same issue as the op

Do i start Antonio brown with Big ben possibile not playing(it is not looking good)

Or Do i take a flyer on demaryius thomas and Tebow magic against the pats.

. As of now if ben does not do anything come saturday I am going with thomas,

I one game away for the championship (with a 26.24 lead thanks to atl d/st and L Rob going on Saturday)

I cannot wait for the dreaded game time Monday Night Decision one game away from the championship

Thomas is becoming tebow's favorite downfield receiver. He has 3 Tds in last 2 games. Plus they are going against leagues worst pass defense, who played 2 WRs in secondary last week. I actually expect Tebow to have a great game, perhaps 300+ yds.

I might as well join in:

My question which 3 receivers should I start PPR league:

Santana Moss

Steve Smith

Larry Fitzgerald

Brandon Marshall

right now I have, Moss, Fitzgerald and Marshall starting since Smith is going against Jonathan Joseph.

But I am also starting Helu at RB and dont know if i feel comfortable having two skins starting.

Rest of my starters for anyone who cares:

QB: Brees

RB: Foster/Helu

WR: (as of now) Moss, Marshall, Fitzgerald

TE: Gresham

K: Bailey

Def: Pitts

TOD, I would leave Fitz, Marshall, & Moss all in. Unless you have a better option at RB you have no choice but to go with Helu. However, if you can try and pick up a different TE than Gresham. St. Louis is the best team when it comes to covering the TE, and I'm assuming you're in the playoffs, and points are at a preimum, and I would look for a TE like Ballard vs. us, or a guy like Visanthe Shiancoe ve. NO.

TOD, I would leave Fitz, Marshall, & Moss all in. Unless you have a better option at RB you have no choice but to go with Helu. However, if you can try and pick up a different TE than Gresham. St. Louis is the best team when it comes to covering the TE, and I'm assuming you're in the playoffs, and points are at a preimum, and I would look for a TE like Ballard vs. us, or a guy like Visanthe Shiancoe ve. NO.

My other backs are CJ Spiller and Felix Jones. I think Helu is the best option.

Yeah I was looking for another tight end, my best two options to pick up would be Dallas Clark or Shiancoe. I might go with Shiancoe since it looks like Clark wont play Sunday.

Yeah I was looking for another tight end, my best two options to pick up would be Dallas Clark or Shiancoe. I might go with Shiancoe since it looks like Clark wont play Sunday.

Actually I think Jones is a better play this week than what Helu is.

Tate or either of the Carolina RBs as a RB2?

tate is high risk so high reward player.

Cause if that game is close which i have a feeling it will be

Foster will get the most carries. I would go stewart in all Honesty

---------- Post added December-17th-2011 at 05:02 AM ----------

Who to start: Ahmad Bradshaw or Brandon Jacobs lol!

If bradhsaw follows team rules. bradsahw

I would play Gresham over Shiancoe. You don't even know if Ponder or Webb will be the starter. Plus, Gresham is just a much better player. In some instances you just have to look past the numbers and go with the best player. The Rams are a horrible team. So he's gonna get a lot more opportunities than Shiancoe. Don't overthink this, man.

---------- Post added December-17th-2011 at 12:59 PM ----------

I dunno, Helu got 29 touches last week. He's also had 3 straight 100 yard games. At worst, this is a push. Jones is just so inconsistent for my liking.

---------- Post added December-17th-2011 at 12:59 PM ----------

I dunno, Helu got 29 touches last week. He's also had 3 straight 100 yard games. At worst, this is a push. Jones is just so inconsistent for my liking.

Also according to CBS Sports Walker has limited practice this week due to injury so that might help me out.

Welker is limited and on the injury report every week, wouldn't pay attention to that. I think Moss, Wallace and Jones are probably the best bet but even that's dicey depending on Big Ben's status. All in all I'd say you've got a severely disadvantageous matchup this week and should worried more about Tebowing your way to victory as most of your options are 6 in 1 half dozen in the other and none are great plays. :ols:

Good luck, though, I'm pulling for you.

I need help as well, I am down 20 points and I need help picking 3 Rbs.

Grant

Dwilliams

Blount

Matthews

B wells

K. Smith

I was thinking of grant and b wells but I don't know who for my 3rd.

I want to do matthews but he's going vs bmore.

I would go with Grant, Beanie, & Kevin Smith. I know it's hard to sit Mathews, but his match up is bad and he doesn't get goal line carries.

Now I've been going back and forth in my head with this one, who do I play between Eli vs. us or Stafford @ Oakland? Currently I have Eli in because he's been on a hot streak and we've looked like **** against quality QBs (Romo sits to pee & Brady), and Oakland is tougher in the secondary than people think. Any opinions?

I would go with Grant, Beanie, & Kevin Smith. I know it's hard to sit Mathews, but his match up is bad and he doesn't get goal line carries.

Now I've been going back and forth in my head with this one, who do I play between Eli vs. us or Stafford @ Oakland? Currently I have Eli in because he's been on a hot streak and we've looked like **** against quality QBs (Romo sits to pee & Brady), and Oakland is tougher in the secondary than people think. Any opinions?

Eli hands down eli will stay hot ( i know it hurts as skins fans) but if tom brady threw for 357 yards with gronk and welker Imagine what eli will do with nicks, Cruz, mannigham , bradshaw and Ballard

---------- Post added December-18th-2011 at 08:14 AM ----------

OK guys Tate or Gore in a PPR league. I'm leaning toward Tate

Tate cause Gore is banged up

Everyone is limited in practice if they are a Patriot... Wouldn't be surprised to see Brady with his right arm in a sling, with the way they fake injuries up there to throw off opponents.

---------- Post added December-15th-2011 at 10:01 AM ----------

I think that Brown is a great receiver and get solid points but I am always leery of starting 2 players of the same position on the same team.

Not me. Im in a PPR league and we get .5pts per carry. Here's my team:

QB - Drew Brees

WR - Colston

WR - Moore

RB - Helu

RB - McCoy

TE - Gonzalez

WR/TE - Calvin Johnson

K - Pats Kicker not even gonna try and spell it

Def - San Fran

Bench - Mecham, Maurice Morris, Gerhart, Mike Williams (TB), Pierre Thomas, Ogbonnaya, Battle

I'm so glad I didnt start Mike Williams last night, zero points. Ive been going with this line up for the last 4 weeks and it's paid off. I won the regular season with a 11-2 record ($30 payout) and if I win today Im in the championship game and will get another payout of $30 if I finish second or $240 if I win it all. Helu was a gem of a pick up after his first start and has been putting up huge numbers for me w/McCoy.

49ers defense or Titans defense?

Tough call given the matchups. But i'd go with the niners. I expect a low scoring, grind it out type of game.

And I have a question of my own....PPR league, which two running backs do I play today out of these three? Ryan Grant, Jonathan Stewart, Kevin Smith. Gotta start two and right now i'm leaning towards Smith and Grant. The matchup against Houston's D has me a lil worried for J-Stew today.

Good point about the 49ers defense against good teams. But the Steelers offense has been underwhelming against teams like Cleveland and Kansas City the past three weeks. A stout Jaguars defense held them to 17 points earlier this season. I think the 49ers can bottle them up and keep the game low scoring.

Got one more for you guys in addition to my RB question.

Flex position in the same PPR league....Lance Moore @ Minnesota, Torrey Smith @ San Diego, or Denarius Moore VS Detroit??

Torrey Smith, for some reason Torrey Smith is one of those guys when we get the ball, its for a lot of yards and TDs

---------- Post added December-18th-2011 at 10:20 AM ----------

well the 49ers play the steelers who are a similar version to the ravens. not as much as a strong running game but they can fling the ball. Big Ben is going to play and play well. He doesn't need practice lol

Archived